Undertale Papyrus x Arachnophobic! Reader

You had a serious fear of spiders, like, the second you saw a spider you'd be screaming and running. Well, the gang found out and would not stop teasing you. Now you just spent most of your time hiding in your room unless if Toriel made you come out.

You didn't know why the guys thought it was so funny to torture you like this. Everybody has fears, right? Why torture you over a fear you had? Today you opened your window to look out into the summer sky. You passed the 8th grade with honor roll and a gold president's award.

You sat on the windowsill and sighed. Now that it was summer, you were stuck with the gang and their 'teasing' and 'pranks'. Well, now to think about it, Papyrus never really teased you about it. He actually helped you when Undyne was hurting you with a spider.

You closed your window and slid off the windowsill. You opened your door and walked down stairs. You saw everybody seemed to be doing their own thing. Sans was on his phone while Papyrus was cooking in the kitchen, Chara and Asriel were playing 'Rock paper scissors' and...wait.... Where's Frisk?

"Heeeey~ (y/n)!" You turned around before Frisk dumped a whole bag of fake spiders on you. You screamed and got them off. Everyone, but Papyrus, was laughing. You were in tears as you breathed hard and slow. "F..funny... Real f@*king funny..." You mumbled as tears rolled down.

"Woah kid. It was just a joke!" Sans said as he placed his phone down. You ignored him and went back upstairs. Papyrus turned off the stove and went upstairs as well. Papyrus trotted to your door to only hear you crying. "Human?" Papyrus opened your door to see you crying on your bed.

Papyrus walked over and sat on your bed. "Human, it's ok." You looked at Papyrus with red puffy eyes and a running nose. "Please stop crying (y/n). You'll get sick..." Papyrus said calmly before he lifted you up and placed you on his lap.

Back in the undergrounds, he wore his body armor. Now he just wore a orange shirt and blue sweat pants. He still wore his red scarf and boots. You whimpered as Papyrus hugged you gently and petted your (h/c) hair. "I don't see what's f..funny..." You said softly.

Papyrus sat up to where his back was against the wall as you were still sitting in his lap. Now your legs were around his waist as you both looked at each other. "(Y/n), I know your fear. I think it's kinda cute. I want to tell you mine."

You nodded before Papyrus started to blush bright orange. "I... I am thanophobic..." Papyrus said quietly. You looked confuse. "Thano-what?" "Thanophobia. The fear of losing someone you... love." Now you were blushing. Papyrus laid his right hand on your hip as his left hand gently laid on your cheek.

"I... I'm afraid that I'm going to l..lose you..." Papyrus said as his blush deepened. You smiled softly and sweetly. "Papyrus, that's adorable." You said before Papyrus looked into your (e/c) eyes. "I love you (y/n)." Papyrus whispered before kissing you. You blushed slightly before kissing back.

Papyrus laid both his hands on your hips as you laid your hands on his chest. It soon turned into a small and innocent make out.

Extra:

Sans, Frisk, Chara, Asriel and Emily (Author-Chan) were coming upstairs. Mainly since Emily was going to make them apologize. Emily used her talent of silently opening doors until she saw the kiss/make out you and Papyrus were having.

"Uhh Emily? Everything ok?" Sans asked, Emily slowly closed the door again and ushered everyone back down stairs.

"You all can apologize later."