GZtale x Depressed! Reader 2

You sighed before your knuckles were fully healed. Papyrus gently placed a lock of your hair behind your ear before seeing how tired you seemed. "You need to rest, come." You followed Papyrus down a secret path to see a large house. You followed Papyrus in to see a small dog.

"This is Toby." You petted Toby before Papyrus left the room. You waited with Toby before Papyrus came back in a black T-Shirt and sweat pants. "I'll have you know that I'm going against the entire Undergrounds right now." "I know."

You got up as Papyrus sat down. "Now, explain everything that happened. From the start." You nodded before starting the story.

~ Years ago ~

"(Y/n)!" The (h/c) girl turned to see her sister crying and running to her. "Yes (s/n)-" The (h/c) girl's eyes widened to her sister's stomach being bigger than usual. "G..George... r..raped me l..last night..."

The (e/c) joy to (y/n)'s left as hat red replaced that joy. "We need to get you out of town." (Y/n) growled as she walked upstairs and into her sister's room. "Wait George-!" (Y/n) grabbed the man's neck and started to beat the man. Kicking, punching, smacking, whacking the man with anything she could find.

"AND STAY AWAY, YOU UNGRATEFUL SON OF A BITCH!" (Y/n) stabbed the man's hand into the wall before grabbing her sister's things and leaving the house to travel away from the Hell.

~ Time Travel over ~

Papyrus saw your hands were shaking as your shoulders uneasily. "I... I never did anything like that in my life... I never thought I would have the gut to do that." Papyrus placed his hand on your shoulder before you sighed and leaned against him. "What's your nephew's name?" "Ewan."

~ 3 years later (deal with it) ~

You have hung out with Papyrus whenever you both could. Ewan thought of you as an older sister, Ganz as his dad, and Toriel as his mother. Today you and Papyrus were relaxing on the couch. You were resting against him as he had his arm around you.

"How was your day?" You asked, Papyrus looked at you and smiled. "It was fine. Yours?" You looked down and sighed. "Ok..." You answered "Talk to me. I'm here for you." Papyrus said as he looked at you. "I... just keep seeing (s/n) when I look at Ewan."

Papyrus lifted you onto his lap as Toby slept by the door. "(Y/n), that was not your fault. Please stop blaming yourself." You looked down before Papyrus smiled softly and hooked his finger under your chin. Papyrus lifted your head up to see you blushing.

"It's nice that you care for him. I'm sure you'll be a great Aunt." "Actually he thinks of me as a sister." Papyrus chuckled before meeting your (e/c) eyes. You both started to blush as Papyrus placed his hand on your cheek. "(Y/n)... I... I love you."

Papyrus then kissed you. You kissed back as your blush burned. (S/n) used to explain how her first kiss felt, and this felt exactly like it. You both didn't see Ganz teleport in with Ewan. "Hey! Not in front of the kids!" You both pulled away and yelped before turning to see Ganz covering both Toby and Ewan's eyes.

"You did that on purpose!"

"Heh. Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."