6

Your POV:

You walked along a forest path, the air smelt, more natural.
And the nights you spent out here were peaceful, and beautiful.
You had your own little campsite, far out of town.
No you didn't Technically own it, you just set up a tent there one day.
Three hours later, you reach the tiny campsite. It had a small, red beat-up tent, and by it, tiny cans of whatever they used to be, The sun had bleached them beyond repair.
(Y/n) Sighed. You began to pick them up, and throw them into the ditch. You turned to your tent, and entered it, seeing the books, and sleeping bag scattered. You picked them up in silence, and replaced the sleeping bag with another one.
You smiled, and was surprised how well the inside of the tent was maintained, nothing was molded, other than the scattered things, it was in perfectly good condition.
You put dried meat that was currently in a baggy, In the corner, and water bottles in the same corner.
You suddenly heard the brush rustling by your tent.

Itachi's POV:

Itachi realized his mistake, and jumped from the brush, and into the tree.
His eyes widened, as he saw her climb out of her tent.
Her (h/l) (h/c) waved in the wind, as she surveyed the area, and looked right at him.
She raised a brow at him.
"Why are you watching me?" She asked him aloud.
He gasped, smirked, then jumped down, landing straight backed.
He bowed, saying, "I'm Itachi Uchiha, Of the akatsuki"
She widened her eyes, and bowed quickly. "I'm (y/n) (l/n) of the Leaf"
Itachi smiled. "Of course you are."

Sasuke's P.O.V:
He waited for her at school, and even found her house, she wasnt here.
She was just, gone.
He groaned. He was frustrated.
How could he find her?

.....end.....