10.5

You woke up in Itachi's arms. You turned over, and looked into his sleeping face, blushing. You began to back away, until he pulled you closer. You blushed, as he pulled you in for a kiss. You blushed, and clenched your eyes closed. He softly pecked your lips. "You're leaving me so soon?" He asked, with a forlorn look written upon his face. You gasped softly, and placed your hand on one side of his face. "I'd never leave you." He shoved his face into your pillow, face red. You blushed as well, taking your hand away.

You sat up, quickly. "What's wrong?" He asked, grabbing your hand. "Don't you have an assignment today?" You asked. He chuckled. "No, everyone else does." He said, hugging your back. You gasped, and blushed quickly getting used to the feeling of his head resting upon his back. He rested his arms around your stomach, and in your lap. "Does this make you nervous?" He asked you in a soft voice. You blushed. "N-no!" You yelled. "Where is everyone anyways?" You asked, changing the subject. "Working on assignments." He said you heard his voice next to your ear. You jumped back, blushing heavily. Itachi smiled as he saw you do so.

"I'm just teasing." He said smiling. You blushed heavily. "I- I know..." You said breathing heavily. He smiled, and got up. "Relax (y/n)" He said. "I'll get you something to eat." You nodded, blushing still.

_

Sorry for the short chapter!!!

This was just a filler because I haven't been on in a while!!!

Thanks for your patience!!!

-