13

DISCLAIMER:

I HAVE KISSED, BUT WAS PROBABLY TERRIBLE AT IT WOOPS. (also I havent kissed anyone with tongue (willingly) because I'm innocent =^-^=)

Your POV

You sat with Itachi in your room, staring into his eyes, after he poked your forehead, you felt lost. You touched your forehead, blushing. Itachi looked down at you, with sparkling eyes, and a smile you've never seen on him before. You looked away, noticing his smile. He lifted your chin, and kissed you sweetly, tilting his head slightly. You looked at his closed eyes, blushing slightly. You closed your eyes, and licked his lip softly, you heard him gasp lightly, and you blushed harder, and began to pull away, but he decided to pull you in deeper for a kiss, you softly bit his lip, making him groan, he pulled away, breathing heavily. "Sorry." He said his face slightly red. You wiped your mouth with your arm, and looked at him.

Tobi's POV

Tobi sat eating Dangos with Sasori and Deidara. He thought about how much you would have enjoyed these. "Wheres (y/n)?" Tobi asked. "With Itachi in her room." Sasori said, swallowing the dough ball. Tobi frowned.

Your POV

(Y/n) Stared at he wall, questioning what happened about 10 minutes ago...

AN:

OKAY, THE LAST CHAPTER WILL BE CHAPTER 14! >-< yAy

(there will be a sequel ;) )