9

You sat in the bath, thinking of how the blade felt, your hands tingled. You put your head back into the water, sighing. The warm water felt nice against your skin. You grabbed shampoo and ran your hands through your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

You quickly conditioned your hair, rinsed, and stood up, and out of the tub. You quickly dried off, and dressed, looking at your cut in the mirror, you decided you would put a bandage over it. The door knob turned slowly, and you turned around, looking at Itachi, who stopped, ad looked at you, You were just wearing shorts and a tank top.

"Sorry." He said, and walked right back out. Typical Itachi. You threw on your robe, and walked out. "It's Free." You said to Itachi who was patiently waiting by the door while gesturing towards the bathroom. He gulped, and nodded, his face just a little red, barely noticeable. He walked past you, and you him.

Sasuke's POV:

He walked up to Kakashi - sensei and demanded to know the entire story.
"What did (y/n) do." Kakashi looked down at him, and acknowledged the fact that it was a demand. "That's classified." He said, beginning to walk away. Sasuke grabbed Kakashi's arm hard enough that his arm would bruise later. "Tell me. Now." He said, looking at Kakashi with eyes of fire, and hatred.

Kakashi's eyes smiled. He bent over, and ruffled Sasuke's hair. "It's not my job to tell you that." And he walked away. Sasuke angrily stared after him. He decided he would look for her on his own, and find answers.

Your POV:

You felt Itachi stare at you, which, you had to admit, made you uncomfortable. "What is it?" You asked him. He widened his eyes, "nothing." Tobi popped up, just to take advantage of the situation, along with Sasori, who decided to go along with his plan. "Itachi Kun has a cr-u-ushhh!~" Itachi game him a death glare, "On her? Never." He said his voice dripping with hatred.
Sasori smiled, "Oh? So I can date (y/n)? Since you don't like her I mean." Itachi gave him a death glare, noticeably quite.
"I'm not hearing a no!~" Tobi said, You stood there, confused. Sasori grabbed your hand, and whispered in your ear, "Go with it." And you blushed. Probably making it look worse than it was.
Itachi looked angry, clutching his fists at his sides. "No, you cannot." He said. "Why not?~" Asked Tobi. "Hmm?"
"It's inappropriate." Tobi and Sasori laughed.
"We both know that's a lie. Just admit you like her!~" Itachi almost punched them.
"I just walked in her in the bathroom! I don't like her! I detest her!" He yelled. Causing you to from. "OOH so that's why you've been spacey!~" Tobi yelled, probably at the wrong moment.

"You detest me? Hmm" was all you said, looking thoughtful, as you left the room, Itachi looking at your back as you leave.

(TimeSkip)

You sat in your bed, thinking about when your next mission might be. Then the door opened, you looked up to see Itachi standing at the door. "What do you want?" you asked Itachi, you weren't mad at everyone, he knew you well enough to decide if he hated you or not. "I don't hate you." You looked at him confused. "Ummm. I'm confused." you say, as Itachi walked towards you.
"Don't be." He said, and he hugged you. "I like you, (y/n)
Your eyes widened, as you feel his hug tighten. "I'm very confused." "(Y/n!~ Help me make cookies!~" You heard Tobi. "Just a minute!" You yell back. Itachi let go of you with a blank face.

You walked into the kitchen, to see Sasori, Deidara, and Tobi, playing around with flour. You sighed "I came to help, guess I've got to clean as well?" You say. "No I've got it." Deidara said. You smile, and help bake the cookies.