11.5

Sasuke's POV:

Sasuke was running along the dirt path, dirty, but not unafraid. He sensed someone watching him, so he dashed into cover. A certain silver haired ninja jumped out of a tree, and in the middle of the road with a book. Sasuke scoffed, and ran through the green bushes.

Kakashi began to follow him, and Sasuke frowned. Kakashi stood up straight and smiled. "It seems that you know you've been followed." Sasuke stopped and stood as well, nodding. "You're not coming back without her, are you?" He asked. He shook his head lightly. Kakashi sighed, "Just make's my job that much harder." He looks at Sasuke to ask "How about I look with you?" He asks. Sasuke fought back a smile, with the end result of a grimace.

"Good." Kakashi said, ruffling his hair, and walking forward. "You coming?" He yelled back to him. "Yeah!" He yells running forward.

Your POV:

You sat eating cake with Tobi In a tree branch, on the outside, Finally.

"Looks like intruders." Said Tobi, standing up. "Wha?" You replied, looking out. "I see nothing." Tobi looked down at you, and smiled. "It's the little Uchiha, look's like you captivated him a little too much. (y/n)" You giggled, and stood up. You brushed the dirt off of your akatsuki robes, "I'll be back." You say, jumping in their general direction. You jumped out to them, until they were barley specks, and ran some more, to reach them. You stopped, and stood in the middle of the road, Sasuke staring at you wide eyed, Kakashi with a sad look to his expression.

Sasuke's POV:

He was so happy, just to See her again.

"(y/n).. " He gasped, tears dripping down his face when he noticed your akatsuki robes.

You smiled, and jumped to him. "Surprised little Uchiha?" She whispered. He looked at your face, wanting to touch you, anything, but he couldn't force himself to move. "(Y/n)!" He yelled, laughing sort of, unable to conceal his emotions in that moment and jumped to hug you. You frowned, as he clung to you. "Come back... Please." He whispered, Kakashi putting his face in one hand. "I cannot."

"Why not?" He asked, suddenly becoming angered. "I'm part of the akatsuki, But I can part with you nicely." You said as you kissed him lightly, making Sasuke blushed, his feelings were swirling, head pounding. You bit his lip, causing him to groan, as you pulled back. "Goodbye, little Uchiha." And like that, she was gone.