10

Itachi just watched, his hands clutched at his sides. You rolled your eyes, and pushed Tobi away. You smiled, and kissed Tobi's forehead. "That's all the attention your getting for now, I'm tired."
Tobi whined. You smiled, and gave Tobi a cookie, which made him happy.
"You're really motherly.." Sasori pointed out. You blushed, "Wha- ? N-No I'm not! Shut up!" You say, throwing the cookie sheet at him.
"Theres the Tsun - Tsun chan we know and love!~" Tobi yelled.
Itachi looked pissed. "(y/n) Pain needs you for something" You looked confused, "What?" He dragged you out of the kitchen and stopped you in your room.

"Itachi?" You asked. He frowned. "I'm sorry, I just, couldn't let them.."
You laughed. "Let them what Itachi?"
Itachi looked into your eyes, "I couldn't let them have you." He said as he stepped closer to you. You backed away slowly, until he backed you up into a wall.
He clung to you. "Because I want you all to myself, (y/n)..."
You blushed, and looked at him from your peripheral vision.
He looked up, and into your sparkling (e/c) eyes.
He slowly leaned forward to kiss you, and you blushed, and melted into him, until he broke the kiss, blushing.

"You really do like me.." You said lightly, touching your lips, missing the soft pressure of his lips on yours.
"I do." He said, barley even blushing anymore. You put one hand on one side of his face, and kissed him lightly again. Itachi smiled a bit against your lips, before kissing back.
You bit his bottom lip, leaving it bleeding hearing him moan. You blushed, and he bit back harder, and both of your bottom lips where bleeding.
Your lips were probably going to be bruised, and kiss swollen, but you didn't care.
You tasted his bloodied lips, and he tasted yours.

You bit his lip again as you parted, and looked at his bloodied, and bruised lips, blushing. He looked at you panting, and blushing, and licked your lips clean. You widened your eyes, and blushed as he did so, so you decided to return the favor, and licked his lips back.
"So you do like Tsun - Tsun Chan!~~" Tobi yelled happily. You blushed heavily.
"How long have you been standing there?!" You asked loudly. "15 minutes, boy you guys can go at it!" You blushed, as Tobi shimmied his shoulders suggestively towards you.
"Get out Tobi." You said angrily. "What why Tsun - Tsun Chan?~"
"Just go!" You yelled. "And I have a name!"

Tobi's POV:

He stared at the ground sadly, leaving, walking away slowly.
"Told you that you shouldn't have done that." Tobi sulked, and looked at Deidara. "Shut up." Deidara laughed. "What would you do if someone walked in while you were kissing a girl that everyone thought you hated!" Tobi looked at him. "But I don't pretend to hate the girl I like!"
And now she hates me..." He mumbled the last part. Deidara smiled, and said, "Come on, lets o finish those cookies." Tobi nodded.

Sasuke's POV:

Sasuke was in a cloak, walking along the dirt road out of town. He wished he could use a jutsu to track (y/n). He followed footprints, until he saw that the foot prints stopped, and he looked to his right, seeing skids in the side of the flooring, he looked sown the ditch, and saw a tent. He smiled, and slid down there. He looked through the tent, noticing some meats that were eaten, and empty water bottles. He cursed. She wasn't here anymore. He jumped into the nearest tree, and jumped up, looking around in the air.
no sign of her.

Your POV:

You gazed at Itachi once a while, blushing when he met your gaze.
This behavior was unlike you. "(y/n)" Pain said. You looked up fast. "are you okay? Your face is quite red, do you have a fever?" He asked. Your face beginning to take on a crimson color. You nod. Pain sighed, "Itachi, take care of her in her room, we can't have everyone getting sick." He nods, and carries you back to your room. He looked so emotionless as he did so, but you couldn't stop looking at his face, so when he looked down at you, you looked away.

He smiled, and place you on your bed. "A fever, huh?" You gulped, and nodded. He smiled, and tapped your forehead. You blushed, and looked away. He kissed your lips softly, and you blushed, "You're so cute, (y/n)" he whispered. You blushed, and rolled your eyes back into your head,and closing your eyes, kissing him back. He blushed slightly, and bit your lip, softer than before. You bit his bottom lip back. He pulled away, blushing, and looking down at you, slowly getting off of you. You sat up, blushing. "You stay here, I have to make you soup and get you water, so no one gets suspicious. You nodded, touching your lips, blushing.

You sat, waiting for Itachi to return, when Tobi walked in. You looked away, still angry at him.
"Tsun- Tsu- I mean (y/n) I'm sorry." He said, looking down, and handing you a bag of cookies. You smiled. "Thank you Tobi, I forgive you." He brightened, and hugged you. "Thank you (y/n) Chan!" You grinned. "Okay, Pumpkin face, get out of her, before I get you sick, not that I care." He nodded, and left, making room for Itachi to get in.

Itachi shut the door behind Tobi, and placed the soup on a table, and slipped in bed next to you.
You blushed as he kissed you softly, and held you to his chest. You snuggled into him and closed your eyes. He kissed the back of your neck, making you blush. "I-Itachi?" You said looking at him. He smiled, and kiss the tip of your nose. You blushed. He kissed your jaw, making you whimper, and then he snuggled you, and you snuggled back into him, feeling his arms wrap around you, you fell asleep like that.

---

OMG OVER 1000 WORDS!! IM PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!