GIVE ME ANYTHING

Ella Moss

1/6

Jaxon told me to wear clothes that I can move freely in, so I decide to wear a pair of holed jeans, a light grey sweatshirt type shirt with a white cami underneath, and a pair of original high top Chuck Taylors. I played on my phone while it charged, waiting for Jaxon to come. 

"Ella! Jaxon is here!" Dad called for me and I unplugged my phone and ran downstairs. I wave to my dad and face Jaxon. 

"Have your two dollars?" I nod and pat my pocket full of quarters. We walk to Jaxon's car and he drives to wherever he thought of doing tonight. 

 ❄ 

I smile like a child and feel all giddy when I see The Works building in front of us. "The Works?!" I ask and turn to look at Jaxon. He nods and grabs ahold of my hand and walks inside. We are led to a table and then left to figure out what we want. 

I ask, "do we get to play the games too?" 

Jaxon nods and laughs a little. "Did you think I would just come here to eat when there is an arcade right behind us?" 

I shrug and look over the menu. I order mac and cheese and a Sprite while Jaxon orders a burger with just lettuce and cheese and a Mountain Dew. 

We eat and I all but run to the arcade. I hear Jaxon laugh, but run up to me and put his arm around my shoulders. "Slow down there buckaroo, no knocking kids down." 

I giggle and nod while watching the kids play. Jaxon taps my shoulder and hands me a credit card looking thing. "We have 600 credits to use. Go happy on them." 

I smile hugely and head to the Deal or No Deal game. 

 ❄ 

Jaxon leads me to the stairs after we used all 600 credits up and told the guy to hold our gifts until we are all done upstairs. I pay for my trampoline socks and Jaxon does the same. We go to the trampolines and start jumping. I did a front flip and Jaxon gaped at me. 

"What?" I ask him and he shakes his head. Our hour goes faster than I want it to, but we go off and get our gifts from the arcade afterwards. 

"That was fun," I say and Jaxon just nods. "Why are you so quiet tonight Jax?" 

He shrugs and drives me home. "Do you want to talk about it?" 

Jaxon shakes his head and I just nod. That's okay if he doesn't want to talk about it, I'm not going to push him to. When we get in front of my house, I look at the car's clock and see it is only eight o'clock. I nip at the corner of my bottom lip and turn towards Jaxon. "I'll text you tonight." 

He nods and I kiss him for once and jog to the door. 

a/n: 

okay, so I was thinking like five more chapters, give or take some. but, I am not doing an epilogue soooooooooo... yea!! 

this isn't edited, please point out any mistakes.