I WANNA BE YOURS

Ella Moss 

1/

Saying I am happy about going back to school wouldn't be a lie, but I also don't really want to be there. There's no one that I talk to, I get bored easily, and no really notices me so I'm really happy about that. 

I went through the day sluggishly and then come home to just flop on my bed and fall asleep. I wake up to people yelling and I just sigh and go on my phone. 

Hey Jax, did you figure out what we're going to do?? 

Yeah, but I'm not going to tell you. 

Fine... But are you working?? 

Nah, it's my one day off for once. 

Why don't you come over then 

Really?? 

Sure 

Okey dokey, I'll be there in probably five minutes, I'm not sure. 

I put my phone down and walk downstairs. Dad was sitting in front of the TV watching some show and I see Mandy walking down the stairs with boxes in her hands. 

"Where are you going?" I ask and take a sip of the juice box I got. 

"My friend's house," Mandy shrugs and I nod. I go up to her room and grab a couple tiny boxes to help her load into her friend's car. I feel a hand go on my back and I tense up before relaxing when I hear, "need help?" 

"I'm good for now." Jaxon's hand lifts off my back and I set the boxes in the back seat of the tiny car. When everything is packed up and in the car, Mandy stands in front of Dianna and I with a sad look on her face. 

"I am going to miss you guys." Mandy says and brings us into a tight sister group hug. "I'll miss you Mands," Dianna and I whisper at the same time and break away. Dianna wipes her eyes and I just sniffle while trying not to cry. 

Mandy tells us she'll come home frequently and will text us everyday. I head to my room with Jaxon and lay on my bed, but get up remembering my sucker fish. "Jax, look at my algae fish!" 

I point to the filter and feel Jaxon stand behind me, very closely. I giggle when his breath was tickling my neck, I scrunch down and rub the back of my neck to get rid of the funny feeling. Jaxon laughs with me and steps away. I jump on my bed and look up at Jaxon who held himself up above me. 

"Hola Jaxon," I smile at Jaxon exaggeratedly and he just kisses me. When he lays beside me, I get my phone out and we watch Joe Santagato videos. 

a/n: 

guys, I feel like such an ass about yesterday. so my friend gave me a note saying how she was sorry and stuff and gave me a cupcake for an apology knowing that I like those kind of cupcakes, and I feel horrible!!! Like now I feel like I overreacted about this all.... 

but hey, Jaxon and Ella always make me feel better. :) 

idk if there are any mistakes, sorry!!