ALONE

Ella Moss

12/19

I was actually dreading making the list. I didn't care about anything but that, if it wasn't for my reoccurring wish point into my head, I would be fine.

But I had to put it all aside and act nothing was bothering me when Jaxon arrives at my house. Again I met him half way and just pulled him away. He didn't ask me why, but only smiled and started driving to the mall.

❄ 

"Let's go Ella, we don't have all day." I frowned and dragged my feet as we walked to the old guy. He patted his leg and I hovered over his knee. His hand was at my lower back and I never felt more uncomfortable than now. Jaxon laughed and sat on the guy's other leg. The picture was taken and I stood instantly.

"Wish list!" I groaned quietly and sat across Jaxon.

He took a piece of paper and a crayon and started writing down what he wanted. I hesitantly took one too and started writing.

I folded the paper up and sat back

I folded the paper up and sat back. When Jaxon was done he looked up and smiled. He stood and walked over to the ‘mail box’ and I quickly wrote another one that I was actually wishing for.

I folded that one up very tiny and put it in my coat pocket. Jaxon came back at that moment and I stood up, we walked around the mall somewhat and I listened to what Jaxon said he wanted so I knew what to get him.

He drove me home and I noticed that only I would be home, so I invited him in.

Now we just sat on my bed talking.

"I'll be right back." I said and got up. I threw my coat to my closet and then went to the bathroom. When I can't back Jaxon had a little folded up paper in his hand and holding it out.

"You dropped this." I felt my stomach drop, but I didn't shire anything but nod my head and take the paper and throw it on my desk where a while bunch of other papers were.

Jaxon asked about watching a movie or something and I just put on some Hallmark movie. He watched the cliche movie and I thought about the possibilities of Jaxon reading the letter.

a/n:

2 hour delay for me!!! I really wished it snowed but it didn't that I can see out of my window. The roads are probably icy from last night.

But I'm happy I don't have to go into school for another hour. :)

**I found a mistake in the second note, in the PS it's supposed to say them not then.**