EVERYTHING WILL BE OK

Ella Moss

12/21

Jaxon drove me home last night when I was almost asleep. Now, my dad was telling me I have a snow day and can go to his apartment if I want to and can get over to it.

Hey Jax, do you work today?

I texted him and wondered why my dad was letting me go to his house when he doesn't even know who he is it even met him.

Nah, it's closed.

Ok, well is there any chance I can come over again to hang out and not fall asleep on you??

Sure, I'll be at your house soon.

Ok, see you then!!

I got changed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. When the doorbell rang I quickly finished my cereal and ran to the door.

"I'll be back sometime!" I yelled, put my jacket on, and opened the door.

"Hi Jax." I smiled at him and walk with him to his car.

He drive to his apartment and we walk up after Jaxon talks to the old lady walking down the stairs.

"Old people are just so cute." He cooed and opened the door. I put my shoes by the door and sit on his tiny couch/loveseat.

"Do you want anything to eat? I can make a mean PB&J sandwich." Jaxon winks and I laugh.

❄ 

When walking into the house, I saw my mom and dad standing in the kitchen right where our juice container was.

"If you wouldn't have gone away, they would've still been here!" My mom yelled and I kept my back against the door. I was stunned into silence as I watched my mom yell at my disabled father.

I saw my dad wipe at his eyes and I hear him say, "I know, but I got hurt that day too," with a clogged voice.

When my mom's hand went forward, the first thought in my head was: oh my God, she's going to hit him.

I let out a cry when I saw that and ran up stairs before one of them could see me. I ran into my room, locked my door and fell onto my bed. I stared at the ceiling while tears were rolling down my cheeks thinking about what I should do.

I wanted to call Jaxon, but I just got done hanging out with him for the whole day and I didn't want to bug him.

❄ 

You ok Ella??

Yea, why are you asking??

You butt dialed me I guess and it sounded like someone was crying...

Yea, no no I'm fine. Everyone's good.

Ok, just checking.. Well goodnight then.

Yea sure
Night Jax.

a/n: I'm thinking about not updating on weekends, I just never feel like writing in books.

But I will try to update every day of the week though.

Sorry if there are mistakes, I didn't go through and check my grammar or spelling mistakes.