R.I.P TO MY YOUTH

Ella Moss

12/18

After getting yelled at and me yelling back, I was in school with a grim mood.

It didn't go away until after hell was done and I was walking to the coffeeshop.

"Hey Ella!" Jaxon yelled from the coffee machines and I just gave a tiny wave.

I ordered my usual peppermint hot chocolate and got it within a couple seconds.

I sat in the corner booth and waited for Jaxon. He took his break and slide into the opposite seat.

"So why the sad face?" Jaxon and I just shake my head. "Are we still strangers?"

I shake my head again and Jaxon pouts. "Then why aren't you talking?"

"I just don't want to say something I don't mean." I say looking at my hands and taking a sip of my drink.

"Can you tell me why you don't want to say something you don't mean?" He tilts his head and I swear he looked just like a puppy when he did it.

"My mom." That's all I say, and I wasn't going to say much more.

Jaxon nods and a girl with fiery red hair tells him his break is almost over.

"Text me?" He questions and I nod.

"Eight o'clock?" He nods and we both get up. He goes behind the counter and I go out the door.

❄ 

You know what we should do?

Huh?

Go see Santa in the mall.

Ok, whatever you say Jax.
You're hilarious...

I'm serious Ella, we should go see him and make a list for Christmas.

Sure, but this is for you. I don't believe in Santa.

Neither do I, but it's for the festivity of Christmas. You can't celebrate it without making a list.

Ok, tomorrow after school for me is good. Hbu??

Good. I'll pick you up at like four or sometime closer to there.

Sounds good to me.
Goodnight Jaxon, I'm going to bed.

Night Ella!! See you tomorrow.

a/n:

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I'm at my friends house and I was busy.