Chapter 1

We met at this park.

He was looking at me intently, so my reaction is that,

"Why are you looking at me like that?! Is there any problem!"

I was really shouting at him because first, I hate being stared by others second,

I'm not a friendly type of person and third, I hate being in the lives of other people..

I really want to be alone to have my thinking and to leave this noisy and irritating world.

So I just get near him and to know the answer.

"I was just curious, why you don't have friends and you keep on coming to this place?"

"Do I know you?! So stop staring at me like that because staring to other people is bad.

And asking question to other people about their lives is so irritating. Did your parents told you that?!"

"Yes. How about yo? Did your parents told you that shouting to other people with no valid reason is a bad attitude?"

That caught me off guard.. Because my parents don't have time to me ever since then..

My mom is so busy with her own company and my dad??.. is I don't know..

I feel that he's still angry with me about what happened to my little sister.

I still remember that.. So I just said to the guy, "Never mind.."

I was about to leave when he reach for my hand and hold it tight..

"I am always here if you need someone to talk to. Just don't be shy and let it go,

living in the past can't bring any good to you and to your future.."

He said those words with full of concern and sympathy. What he says really affect me,

but since I don't know him I just ignore him and get all my strength to let go of that hold..

I just walk away. I heard him shout telling, "I know what you're going through."

I stop and face him from afar..

"No one knows! OK?! So don't tell me you know what I'm going through.. You're just like the others that

just want me to feel better! So don't ever say to me or to other people that you know what they've going through!"

After I said those words to him, I run as fast as I could to get out of that place and to that weird person.