Chapter 1.1

In my mind, I really don't know where to go next. I still don't want to go home

because for sure it will just add pain to me..

So I go to this bar that I usually go to, many students are in here together with their friends and boyfriend.

"Tequila, please.." I said to the bartender.. I can't see the face of the people because there is no enough lights to this place.

I continue drinking until I get dizzy and sleepy.. I immediately pay my bill and go out to take a taxi..

When I came home, I saw my mom laying on the couch with a tear-drop on her cheek. I can say that she's still thinking of Mikee, my little sister.

She's a beautiful and sweet young lady. She is my exact opposite, but I love her more than I love myself..

She is my everything, my family and my world. Her happiness is also my happiness, and the big part is that she is a life saver.

Even though we fight, I can never let the day end that we are not OK.. 

So after her death, my heart really breaks more than a boyfriend-girlfriend break up..

My mom suddenly move and see me closing the door when I look at her I saw anger and ahmmm...

I don't know what the other one, I don't care and I don't want to know..

"Hey you young lady!! what time do you think it is, huh!! Stop coming home late OK or else I'll ground you for a week."

This is again a heavy and tiring night because of a scolding session of my mom to me..

"Stop this OK.. I'm not in the mood for your drama and lectures. I'm at my right age now OK so stop this.

You act as if you care but the truth is that you're not. I can feel it OK. I'm not numb OK? at my first step to this house I can already

feel that I'm not welcome.. Mom please stop being like this, let us just have our own lives.."

Those are came from my heart.. I seldom be like this because sometimes I really control my emotion especially when I'm drunk..

I was on my way to my room when I hear my mom shout and then suddenly...hmmmm.. CRY?!

What's this?? Never mind maybe this is one of her dramas to get what she wants.

I go inside already and take a bath then sleep..