Chapter 7.2

Luigi's POV:

I feel so disappointed when the pairings were said, but I lighten up when Cza told me that she wants me to wait for her. If she only knew I can wait for her until forever just to wait for her until she remember everything. I can't court her just like that because she doesn't know me that much because she lost her memories.

"Czarina..." I whisper in the air and close my eyes. My earphone are plugged in and I'm listening to Justin Bieber song titled "Fall".

Once again I needed to be her friend to get near her and to prove myself to her. I know once she remember everything, she'll get confused or even mad at me. But whatever happened on the past I don't mean all of it.

I'm on a deep thinking when she tapped  my shoulder that caused me to open my eyes.

"Hey" she just said with a smile. "Thanks for waiting even though I told you that don't mind it."

"It's OK just for you. Where are you now going?" I asked her.

She looked at me for a seconds then said, "I just want to go to the park, I still don't feel like going home." I see sadness and loneliness in her eyes. Those eyes, i want to remove all the hurt on it.

"Thanks again. You can go now." she said to me then turned her back. I can feel that she's still in pain so I put my arms on her shoulder.

"I want to come with you, I don't have anything to do in our house. It's too boring there." I said to her.

I don't dare looking at her because I feel like blushing. Too gay right? But these girl makes me to be like this. I really love her but I can't tell her that.

When we are walking I am so grateful because she just let me to stay my arms stay on her shoulder, it looks like we're couple and I like that idea on my mind.

Czarina POV

They are all gone in that room and only me and our Miss are still there.

"Sh*t" I uttered. I am really nervous right now.

"Ok Miss Czarina you can spill it out now." she said.

I don't want to look in her eyes and see her reactions on my question but I should be strong so I laid my eyes on her with nothing expression on it.

"Why am I included in this kind of crap? I don't have anything to perform on that competition. I don't have anything to share."

"You have Miss Czarina, and I choose you because I can see that on you. I know you forget that but I know your heart knows what it wants." she said.

"I think you're wrong Miss because my heart let it all go the moment I forget some things in the past." I said to her still nothing to see on my face.

"Oh is that so Czarina? But how about Luigi, huh?" she said with a grin.

"How come Luigi come to this conversation? He's out of this." I sternly said to her.

"Ok if you say so, but still, I won't allow you to back out because you have it all. You just don't want to let it out because you always keep that in mind." she said and turn around.

"But Miss..." I said. Now there is sound of pleading on it. I really don't want because I feel so scared.

"No buts Czarina, you may now go and assess yourself." she sternly said.

I am going to the door when my head hurts. I saw different people clapping then there are sounds and I saw a man standing beside me but I can't clearly see his face. I fall on the ground still holding my head. Then out Miss come near me.

"You OK Czarina?" she said.

I just smile a bit then nod my head. She helps me to get up.

"Thanks Miss" then I walk towards the door and open it. I know she is looking at me so I just ignore it.

The moment I already closed the door, my breathing is back to normal. I stayed at the door for a minute thinking what is that memory telling me and that guy who is he?

When I turned my back, I saw him waiting for me. His listening to music and his face is so peaceful. I tapped his shoulder to notice my presence.

I suddenly felt happiness that the idea came to me that he is waiting for me here, I thought he already leave me. I say my thanks to him.

He asked me where I am going, then suddenly I felt sadness. I don't want to go home yet, that house is so empty. I have no family there. My real dad is still angry at me and I don't care bit when my step mom show concern on me. I don't know what I'm feeling towards her. I know she is also angry at me and I am mad at her because she don't want to tell that to me. And I remember that day when she still can't accept me. My head is really full now and I want to let it all go once again and I prefer to go to the park.

"Thanks again. You can go now." I know I'm so rude to tell him those because he waited for me then after I want him to go. I don't want to see by anyone that I can cry. I want to be strong, happy and pretend I am ok.

I turned my back on him. I want to cry now but I still can't. Somebody might see me that I am so weak.

I'm shocked when he put his arms on my shoulder. I looked at him.

"I want to come with you, I don't have anything to do in our house. It's too boring there." he said to me. I don't know but I felt that I am secure when he's around me. I smile on the thought of that. And then a teardrop fall on my left cheek. I'm so lucky to have a friend like him.

We just walked the way to the park. It's not that near nor far, just in the middle. We're just quiet and I just let him to rest his arm on my shoulder and maybe also because I like the feeling that he's around.

------A T T H E P A R K-----

I'm on my usual place again. The bench where Miks and I usually sit.

As I sat, I suddenly felt the urge to cry. But I can't do that because I have someone with me. In able to hide this teary eyes of mine I blink and blink and look to other view so he can't gaze the tear that is approaching. My mom and my only sister died and I don't have anyone to be with me in this world to comfort, make me smile and to courage me in all competition I'm going to join. I'm in a deep thinking when Luigi spoke.

"Cza? Did you hear me? You Ok?" he asked me.

"Sorry I didn't hear you, can you please repeat that?" I told him.

"I said, is there anything that you wanted me to buy for you?" he said.

"No thanks, I'm still full." I said.

"OK. I will just be there on that stall if you want something or you feel like going home." he concernly said.

"Thanks." then he stand and walk towards that stall.

The moment that he walk away, that's when I release all this pain I'm feeling. It's a good thing I brought my favorite hanky with me.

There are some looking at me. There is this expression on their face like pity, is-she-crazy, and pain. I wipe my tears flowing like a river. Now I feel so much better because I release it.

I share everything to them what I am into now. I also ask to help me about that competition and then it breeze and its cold. I feel like my love ones hugged me. It feels that what ever luggage I bring it lightens because of that hug.

When I open my eyes, I am so surprise to see someone really hugging me so tight. I thought its just a wild imagination of mine but its not. I don't know to myself why is that I can't push that person away its just that he is not dangerous.

When he lift his head, I am surprised but that didn't last long because I smile at him. That is why I can't push him away because he is my boy best friend. Luigi 😊.

M/N:

*Keep on reading guys.. *_*