Chapter 5.1

The following days happened so fast and differently..

My living changed because of him.

I live simply and quietly as a student back then but after that day in the quadrangle everything turned upside down.

The decisions I make are being contradict by that guy and the things that I used to do are being changed and interrupted because of him..

Even though that happened, I noticed myself changing little by little. I'm now talking to my classmates.. Example of that is when I was being teased by Luigi.

"You're really beautiful you know that?? And you are match with me because I am handsome.." he confidently say it out loud..

"Oh?! Really? Then why you still don't have a girlfriend then?? OH, maybe all the girls you are about to court hates your guts. You're full of yourself.." I smirked at him..

"OH man, that hurts!" said by Aaron our smarty-pants..

"HAHAHAHAXD" the girls just laugh then said, "You're right girl!"

And you know what annoyed me more? It's his answer to all the reaction that he hears. He just smile at all of us then laugh..

I just stock my tongue out to him like a child being annoyed by someone. But when I turned my back at him I smile like I've never smile in my entire life.

The day won't be so complete if we don't irritates one other. Now, I'm used to it, and it's now part of my being..

He always treat me in my lunch and he always text me when he knew I'm home..

One night there is this text message that he sent me..

FROM: LUIGI KULIT :P (cute name I know..)

Hey friend, take a rest now. I know you're tired because of the ride and our lessons.. Don't stress yourself OK..

Take care of yourself, good night.. :)

-Don't Forget-

He's so sweet (I know), but I can't be so closed to him because in the near future he will only leave me hanging..

But if ever that happened, I hope that day is the day that I am not falling in love with him..

"Argh!! Stop this non-sense Czarina.." I said to myself while messing my hair..

Yes, I know I look like crazy but I know you do this too..

And to stop this craziness I just take my sleep because I have to wake up so early in the morning to visit the tomb of my sister before going to school.

*KRIIIIIIIIIING*

*KRIIIIIIIIIING*

*KRIIIIIIIIING*

 I reach for my cellphone. And turned it off.. I need more sleep.. -_-

Then once again it rings again..Now I'm wide awake.. I turned it off once again then look at my clock..

"OMG!! I have to go to Mikee. Shit!! Why did I forgot that?" I take a bath quickly then wear my school uniform. Just in a half hour I reach to Mikee..