Chapter 5.2

I came back to my classroom with a bad mood but Luigi made something that change my mood once again.. This person really knows how to make me laugh, my happiness is just shallow, who is he in my memory??

Our class ended so quickly because some of our teachers didn't attend to our class. I'm on my way to go to the park once again when my classmates and Luigi asks me if I can come to them in the mall, they are going to have fun in the Quantum.

"I don't like to go there it's not my thing."

"Please just today. We promise you will have fun there and you will say to yourself that you will eventually come there more often" said by one of my classmates.

"She's right Cza, just today it's still early to go home" said by someone.

Then suddenly someone barge inside our room then put his arm to my shoulder.

"They're right Czarina. I'll come to make you happy and enjoy the stay there." he said. It's Kristoff, this guy really like a mushroom just popping anywhere.

I remove his arm to my shoulder and said, "OK, I'll come but I'll not take so long I have to go somewhere else that is part of my living." I'm really serious when I told that to them. Then I caught someone in my sight, it's Luigi talking to himself like a crazy man.

"Luigi are you OK? Do you want to come with us? They say we will have fun there. Come on, come with us.." I said to him but he just nod to me..

This is new what happened to the Luigi I just knew in past few days? The happy, energetic and full-of-himself Luigi? Ah, nevermind I have things to keep in mind.

We go to the nearest mall by commute. I don't know the feeling but there is something happening between Luigi and Kristoff and I don't know what it is. In our commute going to the mall, I am in between them. I don't feel really good because I can feel that their minds are fighting like in an anime.

"You go around first guys, I have something to buy." said by one of my classmates, she is Mika.

"I'll come with you Mika. I know you need help there." said by Aaron.

"Thanks Aaron :)" said by Mika, then they left.

We go around the mall but this time we parted ways. Some go to the Supermarket to buy foods, some go to the SM store to look for shoes, dresses and others while me, Luigi and Kristoff just walk and stop by the food court while waiting to the text where we are going to see each other.

"Do you want to eat Cza? What to you want?" said by Kristoff. I hear in his voice the sound of caring.

"I'm not yet hungry Kristoff, but thanks by the way to your offer." I said to him.

Luigi was looking at me, and I don't know why he is looking at me like that. He just left us there and go somewhere but he didn't take so long. He handed me a pineapple juice and mineral water to Kristoff.

"Thanks to this Luigi :) I'm thirsty." And I sipped to my pineapple juice. I drank my pineapple juice in one sip. I'm smiling when I saw the reaction of Kristoff on how fast I drink my pineapple juice but Luigi is not amazed, maybe back then I really like that. Suddenly my head hurts once again then I heard a voice inside my head and it sound so familiar and there is a voice of mine.

Kristoff is beside me already without me noticing it. "Czarina, you OK? Do you want to go to the hospital?" This guy is overreacting but it's so sweet because I finally feel that someone really has a concern on me.