Chapter 2.3

I get a cab then go to my favorite place, which is- the PARK..

Here in the park there are many things that came to my mind but there are spaces.. I don't know what it is but I will find it out..

Honestly, I like here in the park because it so peaceful for me.. Every people here have different business and they don't bother others businesses.

And I can chill out for a while by checking the people that are passing by, looking at the beauty of the park and reminiscing happy memories with my sister.

While doing those things, I listen to music. I put my earphone then started humming to lessen my bad vibes and cool out.

I'm listening to "Do you want to build a snowman".. I just like the message of the song and because this is the favorite song of Mikee..

I suddenly miss my sister.. I just wish that those things never happened so that I'm happy right now and I always have someone beside me..

A tear fall in my face, and the others came falling.. I really can't stop this when my sister is the topic..

I'm wiping my tear when someone hug me from behind.. The hug is very comforting and very warmth.. That hug suddenly become so familiar to me. It feels like it happened in the past but I can't remember a thing..

Even I feel so exhausted and not in the mood to find a war, I hold the arm then remove it from mine.. I'm shock because it's a guy and guess again who it is?? It's the guy I am with in the office..

(Are you getting curious why I don't say their names? It's because I don't know them that much and I don't want to know any more. I'm OK with this situation.)

"Why are you here? We still have a class right? And how did you know that I'm here? Are you stalking me??" I raised an eyebrow.

"Chill.. One question at a time.. You look like in a hurry.. I'm here because I care for you." That word ,"CARE", widen my eyes..

I thought no one cares for me, but this guy?? Where not that close and I don't know him that much cares for me?? That's new.. and he continue what he's saying..

"Yes, we have a class and it's still our English class right now. I'm not a stalker OK.. I just know that your here because you are always here and I'm the one that talked to you yesterday. I'm the one that you shouted at yesterday afternoon."

He said while smiling.. I just notice right now that he is such a handsome man with a charming smile.. It's like capturing a girl..

But I'm not falling to that trap.. I'm a wise lady, no one will ever have a chance to hold my heart and I promise that..

"Why did you still choose to go here if you know that I'm here and like you said the class is still on?" I face him and wear my bag..

"Just want to know if your OK."

Those eyes of him are really so annoying because through those you can tell what he feels and its so vulnerable.

"Now you know I'm OK , you can go now.." I shooed him..

"I'm not going anywhere without you.." He looked straight to my eyes..

I looked to other place to avoid his gaze and I say,