Having a...

Imagine Saeyoung having a normal life
here kay? And he's currently in university. :)

_____________

Saeyoung moved out of his house a year ago. He contemplated whether to continue his studies at university where he can increase his education to a degree and preferebly get a good job in the nearby future.

The advantanges he had about living alone such as that he could go out whenever he liked and never had to do chores forcefully. Being able to have freedom is enough for a youth like him. Some of the disadvantages, he had to cook for himself. Being an anti-social hermit like him would've need every extra effort amd energy to get up from his swirly chair to the small cramped kitchen. Also, he had to think of what to cook every second he stepped inside the room filled with utensils and cutlery. Not unusually, he would've need more extra effort to go the grocery store.

Yet again, his refridgerator is empty. Sure he liked to eat chips and drink Ph D.Pepper 24/7, but he learnt his lesson after getting an awful stomach ache for a whole week. Hence, eating a healthy meal once in while is good for him. And anyone in general.

Speaking of food, he needed some to shut his growling stomach. Grabing the keys, he head out to the cafe down the street.

Hm... A meal sounds good.

---Time skip by Yoosung's addiction to Lolol---

Burppp!

Ah. This is divine. This is heaven in earth! The angels made this place so..angelic!!!

Okay. So Saeyoung is a tad bit crazy when it comes to food. (I mean everyone is^^ high five to food lovers)

Saeyoung sit back with his chin down, gazing peacefully at his black as night coffee. Waving his arm slightly in the air, he gestured for the waitress. Not just any waitress. It's her. The maiden who he had his eyes on for a while now. Did I mention this is a maid cafe? Well, if I didn't then you know now~

Not only is this place is full of tasty sugar-coated cakes, it is a diner famous for its monthly themes they held here. For this month, its being: Maid Costume.

As (Y/n) came, she brought along a black tray with empty glasses of water and plates.

"Is there anything you want, Sir?"

"No, no. I just wanted to ask you whether you are free tonight?"

"W-what do you mean by t-that, Sir?"

"I mean what I mean, (Y/n)"

"W-well, I am..free after 6"

(Y/n) softly murmured the last part. But loud enough for Saeyoung to hear. The sentence itself make Saeyoung grinned widely with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"Do you mind hanging out with me? Since I am a regular here and see you often. I chose you to be this genius' friend~" ;)

(Y/n) laughed whole-heartedly. She thought he was asking her for a sudden date! She is definitely not ready for that yet. (Hahaha fooled u guys)

"Yes. I will be your friend, Sir!"

"If you are to be my friend, please. I beg you. Stop with the Sir-calling! Gosh you're so formal with everyone!"

"Haha okay, u-um"

"Oh ya. We have yet to introduce!" Saeyoung took a deep breath.

"Hello! My name is Saeyoung or you can call me 707! Do you accept my request on being my friend?"

"Hi! My name is (Y/n)! Nice to meet you, Saeyoung! Not that I haven't before~ And yes. I will love to be your friend. "

_________

That night, both of them had lots of fun playing around im the park. Which of course inlcudes of Honey Budhha Chips and Ph D.pepper. And lots and lots of laughter.