Welcome home

Squeekkk

The door to my house opened. I am currently hiding behind the kitchen counter. That person has been following me. I knew it! That creeper! Even has the nerve to keep following me.

Well. Whatever. I readied myself with a baseball bat. Good thing I trained myself with combat.

"Hey!!! Anybody here?!" A deep voice called out. Tsk. Do you shout in the house that you've broke in??!! Wth is wrong with this man..

"Well, I guess she's not here then. Come in, Master." Master? What is this? Starwars?

The door creaked open fully, and in came two shadows. Now, I'm sorta freaking out. One of them is buff as hell! Man, this is gonna be a tough fight.

The big buff man came into view as I swing my bat low enough to hit his crotch.

"AHHHH!"

"Hah! Serves you right for barging into mah house!!" I keep on hitting him in the face until he grabs my bat and pull it so I was thrown off above his head.

He stood back up and tried to kick me, but he was too slow. I did a high kick. He grabbed my leg and pull my hard.

I did a twist and using my other leg, kicked him in the jaw, sending both of us down to the ground. I took advantage of his weaken state and freed myself. I took a roll of duct tape and wrap it around his hands, legs, and gag his mouth. (Damn i sound like a muderer).

Suddenly, I was pushed backwards into a hard wall (*cough*body*cough*).

"Stop right there, missy, or should I say, (Y/n)~"

A deep voice came into my ear from behind, while a hand snakes around my body to keep me still.

I froze, not knowing what to do.

"H-how the hell do you know my name?!" I whisper yelled at body looming over at the back of my small frame. I couldn't see his face either.

"Oh~? You've forgotten I see. That's upsetting. I thought I could see you smiling like back then when I said I'll be coming back?"

Huh.. coming back? Back then? Just who.. No it can't be..

The arms holding me in place spins me around and trap me there. I was stood rooted. My eyes widen like saucers.

He's back.

He's really back.

Tears came in the corners of my eyes. I was shaking.

He chuckled and wiped omy salty tears away while letting me cry on his shoulder.

We stood there embracing each other for what felt like hours.

"Urghhh"

I jumped a little and we looked down. Oh. That person.

"I seriously can't believe you can take that guy head on like that! That was a good show though! Truthfully I pity him."

"M-master?? Wait. Why? Huh?"

"Get up u lazy ass. That's what you get for messing with her. I did tell you we are visiting a quite good fighter."

"Wait! Master, she's the one you're talking about?! And she's the one who hit me first.." Buff guy exclaimed, now recovered from the offences 10 minutes ago.

"Visit? You literally barged into my house like kidnappers!" I said, ignoring his last remark.

They snickered lightly at my words.

______ TIME SKIP________

It has already been one hour and we're having lots of fun recalling our memories and gossiping about our lives. By 'we' I mean me and my best friend (Cough cough) . I brought Buff guy to the guest room to rest up. Even if he recovered just now, he still took a beating.

But the thing that is really on my mind is he's right in front of me.

In person.

We haven't been seeing each other for years. 5 years to be exact. 5 years, 2 months and 27 days to be really exact.

I missed you so much,

Welcome back home,

Seven.