Meet again (part 2)

He longed to feel the love he never had. He wishes for something to go right. He wanted to be known so badly. He wants all the things that he knew he will never get. Looking at all these people here, he feels as if he's not meant to be here. Families of all sorts of cultures scatterred everywhere throughout the park.

Why must Yoosung bring him here? Out of all places he could've chosen. It's the park. He stared at them, too deep in thought that he didn't even notice Yoosung had gone further away. He was left alone. Taking this oportunity, he strolled ahead.

A light breeze shuddering Saeyoung. While everyone's enjoying they're peaceful evening with smiles on their faces, Saeyoung is frowning. Frowning deeper as he heard lots and lots of laughter. Love and joy filled the air. The once bright blue sky now a chilly orange with a light purple hue creating a beautiful scenery.

Saeyoung wondered how the world is now different. When he was younger, violence and hatred danced in front of him. Everything has changed. From large lands to huge skyscrapers. Animals running free to jailed up in the zoo. Clothes are now short and tight. Children don't want to look after their aging parents. Is the world getting smaller?

No. The world's still the same. There's just less in it. (Where do u think this quote is frommmmm?!?!?!?)

Unconsious to the fact that he had reached the end of the park. Which is the opening of the small woodland covered by huge trees. Suddenly remembering the willow tree. He looked back to see if Yoosung had been following him. He's buying coney dogs and eating them like pigs. Oh well. Saeyoung thought and stepped foot into the familiar surrounding.

At every 500 meters, he would mark an 'X' on a tree nearby so he wouldn't get lost. Seeing 3 'X's now is relieving. Walking for another 5 mins, he saw an 'X is here' carved crookedly on a tree stem. He's near. The willow tree should be around 5 minutes away.

Last time he was here, he couldn't see much. The monsoon downpour and the fog covered up most of the woods. It's different to see light leading the way around. Being the genuis he is he could estimate the time and distance by the speed he's walking per minute. Using estimation and the distance he calculated he approximately think that the tree will be around the right side of his body.

Hence, turning right, he saw it. The willow tree in all of its glory. The huge vines showered around it creating a large amount of shady room inside of it. Its just like a fairy tail. Where a stranger keeps thinking about an other and soon falls in love.

'But there is no such thing. Fairy tails are just mere stories to make children remain innocent and unaware of the world.' Saeyoung thought. Reaching his destination, he pulled the ivy apart. Not expecting to see her again. Saeyoung's eyes widen, mouth agape trying to hold in a gasp.

There she is. Standing at the exact same spot. This time, clean and blood-free. Her hair is pulled back into a ponytail and she wore a greenish blue sun dress. Her fringes covered her face when she looked down. Its as if she was already expecting to see him.

The girl was frozen. She wanted to thank the guy yet she wanted to apologise as well. Her words were rude and unpolite as well as the situation. It was a good thing he took away the knife for she would have continue what she was doing. She kept thinking about it repeatedly. She knew who he is. She knew what he worked for a living. She knew everything about him. Yet he doesn't remember a single memory.

Not that it matters. He wouldn't remember either way. I took his memories.

"May I come in, Miss?"

Why the formalities? We never talk so formally to each other.

"Yes, please"

How I wish this things were easier.

"What is your name, Miss? My name is Saeyoung. We've met before yes?"

Met before? Did he rememb-oh. He was talking about that day. I ws trying to go back up. Killing myself is the only to do to make it happen. He just had to be there.

"Yes. I would like to apologise for my incohorent behaviour that day. As much as I wanted to thank you. Strangers usually don't come here"

I bit my tounge to avoid more bitter words from coming out. Many left me because of this. I have to change. But I can't. Not when I'm this deep already.

"Oh. Would you want me to accompany you here? We can be friends." the young man said, smiling gently as he trudged towards the now shocked woman. Saeyoung can see her whole face now. She is beautiful. I know I've seen her before that day. But where?

He just smiled. He didn't walk away. Those words. He will never know. He can never remember. There is no cure.

"Sure. It's not everyday you get a stranger asking to be friends with another stranger."

Both of them sat down facing each other. Silence filled the room when neither of them speak. They don't have to.

Tears flooding down the young maiden's cheeks. What she saw was beyond her knowing. Looking into the youth's eyes, she saw pain, sadness, loneliness and emptiness. Hands shaking, she reached her arm out and put it gently onto the other's cheek.

Saeyoung gasp. Memories came crashing in his head. Flashes of pictures covered his vision. His eyes widened, jaw agape. Taking a shaky breath, the maiden's hand pulled back.

"I guess there is a cure after all"

_______

Will there be a part 3?!?!?!? Gosh help me come up with more ideas