King

I don't know if this song relate to Seven but just listen to it while reading this. It'll give you the feels~

__________

You're alone
You're on your own
So what?
Have you gone blind
Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours

He stared at the bright screen of his computer. Furiously typing, not wasting another second of doing his work. His boss had given him lots of assignments to complete by this week.

He can't waste anymore time than he already did. But at times, he dare to glance at the other screen where it shows a petite brown haired girl typing away on her phone. In the chatroom that is currently on.
2.35 seconds. It is true what he told the members in the chats. He never lied about her. But he knows very well that he can't have her.

Glass half empty
Glass half full
Well either way
You won't go thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws

He close his sleepless tired eyes. He tried to think about something else. He couldn't focus on work. His mind had flew elsewhere. Probably far away in Neverland (haha I just made a Peter Pan reference lul). He reached towards his Ph D.Pepper and took a chug. He tried so hard to concentrate but to no avail.

He get off his chair and grab his jacket. Walking to the park sounds nice. He can take a breather. He didn't take his car. Mindlessly strolling out his door and onto the pathway heading to the abandoned park. No one goes there anymore. The playground are rusty, the swing sets have not been oiled for years.

You've got it all
You lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown

However for Seven, he loves it there. The atmosphere is so peace and calm. No one can bother him. He'll be alone. Like he always is. And always will be.

He convinced himself that no one will care. That no matter how hard he fell, he can't love. He's not allowed to. He was born in secret. His life is a secret. No one knows him. No one will understand.

He knew his life is a game. To please ladies. His role is to played again and again. He would fall in love. The girl will leave him. Forget about his route and go for another. What choice does he have? He have no choice but to play along.

He let a few tears stray free. His heart had been broken constantly. Does he have a heart? He's just a machine. He can't feel. He don't have a heart. He's not human. Although he would like to be.

What does it feel to feel. To love someone. To be loved? Does this things really exist?

He wiped his tears. He walked back to his house, Vanderwood shouting at him. He didn't care. He continued his work with his heart as hard as stone and eyes as cold as ice. Even so, stone sinks in the water and ice will melt. He had nowhere to run. He is stuck in that life. Forever.

You're in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again