Friends or foes (Seven X Bestfriend!OC)

Emotions come and go. They are like the ocean. The waves came crashing at us without warning, letting us gasping for breath with so much dificulty over the water that keeps coming in and out of our mouths. Harmless water turned into gigantic storms whenever the air is too windy; such as the soft breeze turned harsh and rough. Making parents wished for at least their children to be safe. The feeling of drowning in the huge hole. No one will be able to reach them in time for them to gasp a breath.

Or steady water that promise us with a cool, light gust of air and the soft feeling telling everything is going to be a sunny day. Folks are able to breathe normally. An assurance are kept in their minds. That the day is going to be okay. Living the moment is as much as giving us an opportunity to think about the present and future.

_______

Lisa

'Why did you send that to her? Now I can't trust you'

'I'm sorry' ~read

'I just want to know why are you saying those things behind her back.' ~read

'You're just making things worst. Now both of them are mad'

'Apology accepted. Don't do it again'

'I am so so sorry. I didn't remember it was a private' ~read

Lisa sighed. She felt insulted. Breaking down even. Her best friends doesn't trust her anymore. Only one mistake is what it takes huh. Now she is given another. She never wanted to break any of her friends' trust.

All she wanted was something perfect for once. Now her hope only rely on her brothers. They are the ones who are truly there for her. She can't break down now. She needed to go home. After 3 weeks of home stay due to her health, today was her first day back to school.

Nothing right ever goes right for her. She screwed up most of the time. She wanted a need in life. This is why she cherish the moments that will never last forever. The fact that she knew this will happen dwep down. She knew. Yet she did it anyway.

She sent the picture of her friend back biting that was posted online and in a private account. Let's say her friend who back-bited was named Sky. And the victim is called Amay. The other, Sam, short for Samantha.

Sky posted a text that said horrible things about Amay. On the bus, Amay suddenly asked Lisa about Sky is acting different and it is becoming more obvious that Sky was against her.

Lisa thought she wanted to help the situation by sending the posted picture to Amay. What she don't know was that Amay confronted Sky and told the others why is she doing this to her.

It is very small matter. But the outcomes are overwhelming to Lisa. She couldn't think straight. She swallowed down her tears to no suddenly start crying in public.

However, all she could think about was if it is better if she is friendless. She knew friends her age is a temporary thing most of the time. She didn't want to rely on her friends. She wanted to be independent for once. Not only her parents keep fighting, two of her brothers were not on friendly terms with each other. Ever.

She almost cried every night. She wanted to become stronger. Wanting to find that one right friend for her. The one who accepts her. The one whom she could rely on. She stopped finding that person and started to go with the flow. Just waiting for it to appear as fate has been written.

The door of her bedroom cracked open. In came in Seven. She looked up to see blurry water filled her eyes and escaped down to her cheeks. Cupping her face, wiping the tears that finally came undone. Pulling her to his chest as she let go her fears as light slowly came through the darkness of her life.

________________

-i'm using the names above- fyi, this arent real names

This actuly happened in real life. Without the Seven part of course. But now i am literally cryinglike mad because my other friend, "sam" said

'Thanks for breaking my friendship with Amay'

Now i cried a bucket because i felt so horrible. I dont know if its my fault really because Amay insisted that she really wants that pic. So i sent it to her.

I really don't know wat to do. I feel so horrible right now.