Knowing a person is to know what angers him

PART 1 ONLY

_____________

"YOU FREAKING ASSHOLE!!"

Jab. Jab

"YOU JERK!!"

Punch. Crouch.

"YOU-YOU PIG!!!!"

Side kick. Uppercut.

"I had had enough of you"

Undercut. Kick.

The punching bag got thrown off the chain. Breathing hard and unevenly, the half-naked girl keeps on randomly kicking in the air. She was frustrated, no, beyond it. She was angry. And when she's angry, no one wants to deal with it. So she's left alone here basically abusing the already beaten up punching bag.

With another heavy sigh, she let herself rest.

Breathe in.

Out.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

Forget about it.

Just forget about it.

About him.

A painful tear slip down her eye.

No.

I can't be.

I can't be crying!

Another tear stroll down her other eye.

I am.

And its all because of you.

I'm this weak.

She couldn't stop the endless stream of sadness and pain.

You found my weakness.

It was tearing her apart.

You are my weakness.

Bit by bit.

I hate you.

She fell on her knees.

So.

Her wobbly hands covered her face as the tears were going down uncontrollably.

Much.

She cried and cried. Letting all the pain go. Not once had she had had been this sad. It was a long time since she wailed like a baby.

She wiped her eyes dry and stood up. Grabbing the towel, she locked herself in the toilet to take a long long bath.

Its better that no one uses this building anymore.

She found this rusty building a year ago. And it had been her second home since then. It's a place where she can be herself. She can let her feelings go on full blast. A place where she can think.

No one. Not a single soul knew about this place.

Or so she thought.