Meet again (Part 1)

Saeyoung strolled down the wet path in between the trees. Rain poured heavily against the ground, hitting his body with no mercy. He is soaking from head to toe. Never bothering to put his hood up. His glasses are fogged up by the vapours produced by the rain. Shouders hunched down and legs speed walking to get some shelter.

All that he could think about was how alone he was. He went to hell and back. More than once. Thoughts jumbled in his head as he recalled the times he suffered. How his friends or what he calls them stayed by his pathetic side till the end. But that is not what he fears the most. He fears to completely consents them. Even after all the wreck they've been through together, he still thinks he don't need them.

Stopping abruptly, he put his hands to his ears. Aside from hearing the loud splashing of water, he heard faint sobbing coming from ahead of him. He started brisk walking until the cries of despair gets louder and louder. He stops apon the vines of a willow tree.

The willow tree was huge. Saeyoung never walked this far of the woods so this is not familiar to him. The willow tree have huge branches that surpassed some of the shorter greens. Long and thick ivy hang around the end of the rough, big twigs.

"Damn t-that hurts like hell"

Upon hearing this, Saeyoung rushed forward and took a peek inside. His eyes widened at the sight before him. There stood a woman in ragged clothes with dark brown hair tied up in a messy bun. What shocked him is that she is covered in dripping red blood. From what he could see, its the blood from her cuts on her wrists.

He ran towards her without hesitation. Took the knife away from her hands and stepped back. The woman gave a small yelp of suprise but goes back to the position she was in before. Her face shadowed from Saeyoung's view. He doesn't know what to do. Talk to her? Or leave her be? Does she even want company?

"Leave."

That answers him. Like the idiot he is, he walked away, making sure to take the knife along with him. With a last glance towards the crouching maiden, he left. He did noticed her face clearly.

Why does she looks so familiar?