Chapter 27: The Party

(This chapter may be a little more inappropriate than others. Still not bad tho)

Chapter 27:

"Done!"

I open my eyes and see Christina perfected me. I don't see me. My hair is pulled back in a very high ponytail, my makeup goes perfectly with my dress, and, somehow, Christina managed to make my body look more curvy.

"It's the push up bra," she says. "It makes you curvier."

I smile. "Thank you, Christina. I look-"

"Stunning," she finishes.

I throw my arms around her. "Now it's your turn."

--

Even though it's my party, I have to enter last. Well, that's what Christina said.

"Okay, here we go," Christina says excitedly.

She's wearing a dark purple dress with a diamond necklace and matching earrings.

I smile and follow Christina into my apartment.

Loud music is playing and there is a table of presents. I see Tobias, Uriah, Zeke, Shauna, Nicole, Jase (Nicole's boyfriend), Marlene, and Will.

Marlene and Will.

"Will! Marlene!" I shout.

I run and hug them both. They're alive.

"H-How?" I ask.

Will explains first. "You didn't kill me, you shot my shoulder. You didn't get my head."

Marlene takes over. "And you saw me hit the ground, right?"

I nod.

"Well, that wasn't me. That was a hologram that Jeanine created to make you feel guilty enough to go to Erudite. I was actually kidnapped by them. Eventually, I escaped and Will and I came here." She glanced at Will with eyes full of. . . Love.

I look from him to her. "Are you two-"

"Yes," Will interrupts.

I look at Christina. I thought she would be angry. But she really loves Uriah.

I step away to let them catch up with Christina and find that Tobias was basically drooling over me. I laugh.

"Tris you look," he pauses, trying to think of a word, "stunning."

The same word Christina used.

I feel myself flush. "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself."

He flashes a perfect smile. "You ready for the party game?"

I smile. "I suppose."

--

Tobias explains the rules to everyone and we start.

"The birthday girl should start!" Nicole says.

I smile. "Alright. Christina, truth or dare?"

She smirks. "Truth."

Uriah laughs, "Pansycake!"

Christina rolls her eyes.

"What's one of your fears from your fear landscape?" I ask.

Her eyes widen and she slips her jacket off.

"Nicole, truth or dare?" Christina asks her.

"Dare," she says bravely.

"Let Jase take off one piece of your clothing. He picks."

Nicole smiles. "Come here, Jase."

He slips her shirt over her head so she's in a tank top.

"Four, truth or dare?"

"Truth," he says plainly.

"Have you and Tris. . . You know," she raises her eyebrows.

I glare at him and he slips off his shirt.

"Zeke, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Dare!"

Tobias thinks for a second. "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in this room-besides Shauna."

Zeke sighs and takes his shirt off.

"Tris, truth or dare?" He asks with a grin.

"Dare," I say, surprising myself.

"I dare you to switch underwear with Christina for the rest of the night."

I don't want to do that. I reach to take off my jacket and realize I never put it on. I sigh and make Christina unzip my dress and let it fall to the floor. Tobias gasps quietly, obviously surprised by my new lacy underwear.

I flush and sit down, trying my best to cover my exposed body.

--

‼️(The scene below gets kinda intense. PG15 ! Don't read if you can't handle it)‼️

Once the game is done, I'm still in my underwear and so is Christina. Tobias is just shirtless but Zeke, Uriah, Jase, and Will are all in just their boxers. Nicole is in her tank top and skirt still and Marlene hasn't taken anything off.

We quickly shove down the delicious Dauntless cake and I open the presents.

After hours of dancing in our underwear, singing karaoke, and eating fattening snacks, everyone clears out.

"Tris, you look amazing in your underwear," Tobias whispers, his hot breath stinging my ear.

He wraps his arms around me from behind and his hand meet at my stomach. I feel his heartbeat against me, it's rapidly rising.

I turn, stand on my toes, and kiss him intensely. He kisses back and his hands run up and down my body, lingering on my behind. My hands start shaking so he pulls away.

"I'm sorry," he mumbles, taking a step back.

"No," I say, "come back."

I pull him against me and his hands find my body again.

He leads me to his bed and I lay down under him.

--

We lay next to each other, breathing heavily. The sheets envelope our naked bodies.

"Happy birthday, Tris. I love you."

"I love you, too, Tobias," I say back.

I let him wrap his arms around me and I drag myself up next to him. We slowly fall asleep, clinging to each other, feeling closer than ever before.

-- -- --- -- --

AN: I didn't really know how to write that last part so there you go. I have this whole thing planned out so I don't need suggestions.

Long chapter though.

COMMENT AND VOTE BBYS

9.7K!!! Asdfghjkl;