Chapter 37: Party Crasher

Chapter 37:

||Tris||

//Listen to Love Runs Out by One Republic//

Everyone bursts out laughing at my suggestion.

"Again?" Uriah asks.

I smile. "Of course! It's our party game. We have to!"

They nod. Tobias speaks for everyone. "Why not? Same rules as last time." He winks at me.

I feel myself blush but luckily, everyone is chit chatting about the game. I rethink about what I'm wearing. Oh no. I only get to skip one question until I'm in my underwear. I look at Tobias and see he is only in shorts and a tee. I feel relief wash over me. He has three layers too.

"Circle up!" Tobias shouts.

We all sit in a circle, I choose a seat between Tobias and Christina. I really hope my questions aren't too bad.

"Birthday boy first!" Christina says smirking.

He sighs. "Okay."

"Tobias, are you feeling Candor or Dauntless tonight?" She asks jokingly.

He smirks. "Dauntless, of course."

Christina giggles. "Kiss the hottest girl in this room besides Tris."

Tobias better not kiss some other girl. To my relief, he slips his shirt over his head and nods in my direction. I give him a small smile.

"Tris, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Dare," I answer nonchalantly.

He responds quickly, "I dare you to play seven minutes of heaven with me."

"A little selfish there," I comment.

He flashes a crooked smile. "Guess so."

I have no other choice but to follow Tobias into the bedroom. At first, we just sit there awkwardly. Then, I make my move.

(Warning. A little steamy↓)

I lean up towards him and brush my lips against his. His hands immediately cup my face, his rough callouses rubbing against my cheek. My hands snake around his neck. I kiss him more deeply and move my hands to run over the toned muscle of his chest. His hands slide under my dress and he feels my stomach. Then I feel his warm hands slide down a little bit, his thumbs hooking on my hip bones. I throw myself at him so that he is laying down and I'm on top of him. He kisses my more intensely and presses me against him. Just before his hand reaches my panties, the door flies open.

(Steamy is done (for now) )

"Having fun there?" Zeke asks, laughing uncontrollably.

I realize we are both sweating and have swollen lips. I stand up and brush the wrinkles off my dress as I trot back to my spot. It's hard to sit still. I want more.

I force myself to speak. "Mar, truth or dare?"

"Truth," she answers.

"Do you love Will as much as you used to love Uriah?" I ask.

She nods. "More."

Uriah makes a face. "Hey! You can't say you love that ass more than me!"

She smiles. "Sorry, Uri."

He laughs.

"Chris, t or d?" Marlene asks.

"Umm.. Truth!"

Uriah mutters something that sounds like "Candor pansycakes". I let out a small laugh.

"Have you and Uriah..? You know," Marlene asks with a smirk.

Christina flushes and looks to Uriah. He gives a small nod, as if giving his blessing for her to tell the group.

She nods quickly. We all make childish "oooh" sounds. Christina gives us a look of disgust, which causes us all to laugh harder.

"Zeke, will you tell the truth or take the dare?" Chris asks.

"Dare!" He shouts.

"I dare you to lick Shauna's armpit."

Zeke scrunches up his face. "Shauna.. May I?"

Shauna looks outraged. "Of course not, Zeke! Eww!"

He raises his hands in mock defense. "Okay!" Then he lifts off his shirt.

"Tris, truth or dare?" Zeke asks me.

"Truth," I say plainly.

He sighs. "You're lame. Anyways, is Caleb really dead?"

Everyone is silent. I feel myself getting light headed but I push it away.

"I-uh.. I don't know.." I trail off.

Tobias looks at me then gives Zeke a stone cold look.

-Page Break-

The game continued for hours and left all of us half naked. Everyone left around midnight, leaving me to push a piece of cake around my plate. I turn on the TV and watch the news, something they started back up. Apparently, people used to broadcast this. It was about a century ago when it ended. And now, they thought it would be a good thing to bring back.

//stop music//

"In recent news, a young man, Caleb Prior, leader of PCP, a research facility, has created something new."

I almost jump out off of the couch. "C-Caleb?" I stutter.

"He has created something that can be used to bring the deceased back. This is something we could never wrap our minds around, but somehow, Caleb has managed to bring back the dead, although only for a short time. He is here to speak with us today."

"Thank you, Irene, yes, I have created a new serum. It does give the deceased limited consciousness for a short amount of time."

Irene looks lost. "So, Caleb, why exactly did you create this serum?"

Caleb smirks. "Oh, I have my reasons."

I shiver.

Irene raises an eyebrow. "What reasons? Any you would like to share?"

He shakes his head. "Not now."

And that's when the camera goes black.

-------/-------/-------/-------/-------/

AN:

Yay! I squeezed in an update! Proud? Yep.

I have the next chapter all planned out but not written. So you can leave feedback and small suggestions (:

OMG THANKS FOR 90k READS!!! I'm so happy everyone likes my horribly written story;)

Thanks again guys xoxo

Song of the update: Kiss Me- Ed Sheeran