Living With The Boys

Hey there I'm Jordan. Before you think I'm a boy I'm actually a girl. You know with a boy name. Why did my mother name me that? Because she didn't want to put into much thought for a girl or boy name so she settled for a name that goes with both genders.

I'm not complaining, I love my name it suits me well. Not to mention I'm a tomboy so I think it was destined for me to be named Jordan Jones.

I'm an only child; which can be both boring and awesome. Boring because I would have none to bother, awesome because I won't have an annoying sibling to embarrass me in front of my friends. Mum and Richard is already embarrassing as it is!

From baby pictures, to baby videos, to pictures of me butt-naked, and really embarrassing stories, my parents always find a way to embarrass their only child. Which sucks, but you gotta love them.

Despite all that embarrassing shit they are actually laid back. They let me do what I want when I want (but of course things has its limits) and they really don't care if I'm out till like 4:00 a.m as long as I didn't have sex or had a cigarette/ get drunk. Probably because they want to be labeled as 'The Cool Parent'. They understand how much school is a big hell no to me, kum has agreed that she would sign a doctors note saying I could jot go to school for awhile. And gym I don't have to do because mum wrote a note saying I don't have to do some of the major requirements (Yet they still do it all the time) but I only do gym when its my favourite sport (Basketball) that's about it. Aaah the perks of having a doctor as a mom.

Don't get me wrong she does fake test on me so she won't get fired.

That's basically how I live everyday an-

"Jordan?" My mum said cutting me out of my thoughts of writing a book about my life. Eh I'm too lazy to do it anyways "Yes mum?" I answered heading down the flight of stairs and saw a serious face in front of me. "I did not have se-" She interrupted me in mid sentence "Sit" She said pointing to the black stool in the kitchen. "Oh the seriousness talk" I mumbled and made my way to the stool in front of Richard. "Even he's here? This has to be really serious" I say now really curious

"How do I put this?" I sigh "Well if you actually told me everything would go good." I say answering ignorantly "Stop being ignorant and listen to your mother!" Richard snapped "Mhm" I looked back at mum "Continue" I say politely

"WeregoingtoFloridaforatleast2yearsandyouhavetostaywithmyfriendsforthattimebecauseyoucantseeyourauntthewaysheisnow" She said waaaaaaaay to fast for me to understand "OK now say it slowly" I say with a smile

"Were going to Florida for at least 2 years and you have to stay with my friends for that time because you can't see your aunt the way she is now" I replace my smile with a frown "What's wrong with her?" I say sighing this happens a lot so I'm used to it. But mum puts me with different people every time so I don't have to deal with the people I hate in that place "She's ill in the hospital, and well she wants her faithful sister to take care of her till she past" She smiled sympathetically "When?" I say looking at my shoes "Tomorrow, it was last minute" She added that last part quickly "Where to?"

"New York" She adds "Ugh I'll go pack then. Seriously though! England to New York." I say going to my room. I reached a white door and turn the knob revealing a water bed, walk in closet, black carpet, white walls, and my beats collection.

I grab out my suitcases from my closet and start packing my bras, underwears, clothes, shoes, bathroom stuff, laptop, tablet, beats, chargers, varsity jackets, Pajama's, and of course my beanies.

After about 3 hours of packing practically everything I own I grab out my money from my secret stash (Don't tell) and stuff it at the bottom of my suitcase. Since it was 9:00 already I decided to go to bed in sweats and a tank top. And I would probably leave super early anyways so might as well sleep early too.

"Night mum, Night Richard!" I yell before clapping my hands to shut the lights off (Don't judge I get to lazy to flick a switch on and off) soon I drift off into a deep sleep.

I know its short but its first chapter! Next one will be as long as I want it to be. I promise. Anyways this is sorta like a filler chapter to understand who she is and how her life works. But next chapter I will discuss appearance.

Vote

Comment

Follow

*Edited*

You've noticed I added a cover. And that it doesn't really fit to well. Don't be alarmed I'm working on that. But what's a story with no cover right? So I had to think of something and its going to take time... Anyways thank you! You should know my system of posting the chapters...

I'm working on chapter 3 right now but I'm waiting till chapter 4 is done so I can post the next chapter. So if announce any thing I get I will have to add it in the chapter ahead. Anyways that's my system. I takes me no longer than a week to post a nice long chapter. And I have none to proof read so sorry if its bad!