You are not Alone

"Hey Nasty! Happy Birthday darling. " Emma cheer loudly.

"Thanx Em. How you always find me when I want to be left alone. You know you are one of kind."

Emma my only friend from last 3000 years. She is Beauty of her own kind 5"5', pale with brown hairs, sharp features, deep eyes, and best warrior.

"Okay so Nasty tell me what's bugging you. Who is the guy. Is he cute or hot or may be both. C'mon say it. "

"It's nothing Em and why you think that there is someone. I am absolutely fine. I just want to spend lil time with myself that's it."

"Anastasia Pierce don't you dare give me your shit excuses. You know that I'll not buy any of your lie so tell me. And for your record I'll never ever leave you alone no matter how desperate you are for to be alone I'll be always there with you so don't try. Now tell me about that lucky guy."

"Don't you forget Emma that you are talking to your queen. You are my personal guard...."

"And your only friend. Now tell me my queen or else I have other ways to make you talk."

"I don't know him it's just that I saw him in this meeting he was there on behalf of some IT company who will going to work on our security system and all. His name is Marcello and yes he is quite cute and sexy. But...."

"What but in this Nass if you like him like almost after three centuries  you like someone than why on earth you are not making a move on him. C'mon don't tell me that you don't like him it's all over on your face that you are avoiding your feelings again but why Nass don't you say that he will not like you. Babe don't make me remind you that you have body like freaking goddess. Every boy droll over you and do whatever please you only for be noticed by you. Look at you are fucking sexy, hot, and confident. You are our queen. Everyone wants to loved by you."

" Em he is my MATE"

" What....."

...........................

I know I am writing so short chapter but trust me this is biggest I can write.

And you know it's fun coz u ll wait for more and miss me a lot.

So keep waiting n miss me. 😘😘😘😘