Traitor's Sentence By Queen

Anastasia's POV

" Yes brother, your mother whom you hide well for so many years and help her. But see she failed you now what will you do brother . I'll tell her punishment in court tomorrow till than you think which side you will pick. Good night brother see you in court. You may leave now." I said to Lucifer.

" Anastasia we need to talk it's serious business you know she is your family. She is our mother. How could you do this to her." Lucifer said little annoyed. " Natalie you and Tristan you too supporting her, she is your own mother you have to save her. You know what Anastasia did to our father still you are supporting her........"

" Nass did not do anything brother it's our own mother did and you can't talk to queen in this tone. You may go if you can't see what is right. We will see you tomorrow you are so angry right now you can't think straight." Tristan said and show Lucifer the door.

Lucifer strom out from my room after him Alli and Tristan also bid their good night and went to their rooms. My birthday was so eventful now the second day of celebration will also start with a punishment but this will make my Kingdom happy. With this I go to bed too.

Emma's POV

" When I wake up I was not in my room with nesty. Than I see that I am in my room of pack house. I get up from bed and go to bathroom and do my morning business after that I go to down stairs to kitchen everyone was there but nobody having breakfast they all are looking so angry. When they saw me they bow their head and make way for me to head chair. I go to my seat and ask kitchen staff to serve breakfast they obey I ask one of my worrier what happen to everyone why they are angry than one of young boy get up from his seat and said they are angry at queen coz she punish me so hard without a big reason they feel insulted as their alpha get punish. Everyone start shouting in support. I get up from my seat and called a silence in my alpha voice this make a pindrop silence in room.

" Luke as you said queen punish me without big reason. But there was a reason for I was punished. We never go oppose to queen's decision coz we all know she do justice she always treat everyone same no matter who you are. I am her knight and best friend but she punish me coz there I was guilty. She did this to other the same for the same mistake. This tell us that our queen is so nice and not partial. And as about insult I don't feel it so you also don't feel that, we are worriers and we do our best, people love us for our work and for whom we are. I am still her knight so my pride is here with me...." While I was talking to them Nasty send a message from her mind link to whole Kingdom to gather in main field in an hour. With this message we have our breakfast and get ready to go. I did my business fast and go to Nasty as fast as I can.

Anastasia's POV

" Em how are you. Why you come so early you still have half an hour you should rest Jason and Mark are taking care of here good. Now come climb up on bed we have time." I said to Em who come to my room like strom I just wake up and not feel to get up yet.

" You know Nasty you are so lazy queen. So it is about Elena right? You will decide her fath today that's why you call everyone and feeling like this coz you did not sleep in night tell me did  you again read that letter." Em said while cuddle with me. " Ok don't tell I know you did so forget it. Tell me what torture you think about our favorite traitor." Em asked me so excitedly.

On the time I dressed up in my gown and go to field where Mark already tied up Elena and everyone settled in their seats. I go to my chair and signal Tristan to start. This is just for decide Elena's punishment coz everyone knows her fault and they all hate her so Tristan and Natalie put all charges on Elena and sit on their seat. After that I stood up and start my judgement.

" My dear people as we all know that Elena is a traitor and guilty we were searching her for centuries yesterday she came here with her intentions of kill me but we caught her before she could do any harm. As Tristan the Demon king and Natalie the Witch queen ask for justice and Angel's king ask me for revenge of there former king's murder by Elena I'll take my decision but before that we give a chance to her to prove herself innocent. If anyone think she is not guilty can speak now." I said this while looking at Lucifer. I dare him to take her side. He glare at me I can see anger in his eyes. I smrik at him and continue my little speech.

" As we can see Elena is guilty I Anastasia Pierce Queen of this Kingdom sentence her to excruciating till death by me. She will put in dungeon vault of my chamber." I was chastisement her when Lucifer stand up on his seat and said.

" Queen Anastasia as we all know I take every evil soul in my possession so I demand Elena's soul........." I cut him in between.

" Lucifer my chastisement not complete yet let me finish and this is your another mistake don't cut me. Now sit and listen." I said and continue." So as i was saying she will be put in my chamber's vault. To prevent reincarnation of her soul I'll lock her soul to my possession." I complete my speech and signal to Mark to take Elena away and look at Lucifer in challenging way.

" My dear people this celebration start with so much excitement so let's move to our celebration and start graduation and award ceremony." I said and Emma come forward to take charge of ceremony. She start Calling kids for their award I give them their award and appreciate them. After ceremony everyone went to their own work ant enjoyment. As I enter in throne room a sword collide to my armor.