Secret, Past- Mother

" Mother...." I look at the direction where Hermes was looking with hope.

" Ah Artemis you are here about time. Anastasia form here Artemis will help you. It's my time to leave good luck." With these words he disappear.

I looked at Artemis with confusion written on my face. She come to me and give me a warming smile.

" Moon goddess .... You are here?? You know who is my mother? Are you going to introduce her to me?" With a bow I ask all questions in hopeful voice.

" Anastasia why don't we sit down and talk, it will gona be a long talk. Come. First of all Happy Birthday my Princess." With that she hug me. This is the first time Artemis hug me. We meet before but she never show such affection to me. She was always so warm and motherly to me but never show that in such way. After a awkward moment we set there she looked at me with an unknown look in her eyes. Than she look at our surrounding and smile secretly and say. " You can come out Lucifer you know that I can see you and Anastasia also know you were hidding. You listen prophecy now you should go and plan you next step."

"Moon goddess... It's pleasure to meet you. How ironic is this you will going to help our Nasty. Is she this special that a goddess herself come to help. But let's see who will win." With mocking tone he come out and bow to Artemis. " I'm leaving now I am not interested to know about her mother  because sooner or later she will be in front of us." With that he disappear.

With the same calm and composed expression Artemis chant a spell that I know as secure our conversation form others.

" Anastasia I am going introduce you to your mother but before that I wanna tell you about a secret and a past that you don't know. I want you to listen that all and try to understand all points. Whatever your parents did was necessary to do. It was for your and this kingdom's safety. Please listen and be calm."  After saying that she look at me.

" Artemis I will try to get what you want to say but I can't promise to don't get panicked or angered. But I'll listen to end." With my word I look at her in a serious look.

" Anastasia, centuries ago there was a goddess who give people dreams. She lives in all realm. She believes in love and mates/ soulmate. She was looking for her mate but on sametime Tartarus was after her power. She find her mate was an angel but they can't be together. If Tartarus will find out he will kill her mate. So she disappear for few time and secretly meet with her mate. She told him everything her mate accept her and they mated to each other. Tartarus was looking for her everywhere he ask Hades for help after Hades's help he go to demon king and ask him for help to find that goddess. She find out that she was pregnant. Her mate and she get worried the situation were getting worse for them but they want their child to be born they went to that angel's mother who was witch queen that time they ask her help. That witch put both of them in human world and cast a strong spell. After few months that goddess give birth to a very sweet girl but coz of all danger they decided that she will return to her place and that girls father will take care of their child and when the right time come she will meet her daughter. But Tartarus was planning his way. He knows that demon's mate is a witch so he approach her and bribe her more power. That witch was that queen's daughter and that angel's sister she told Tartarus everything and she plan with him for kill her own brother and his child she try to convince her demon into it but he refused she cast a spell on him and in that he did what she said. When that little girl turn into ten they plan that awful thing, that witch kill her own Mother few years back now she was the queen but her brother was king of all so it was hard to kill him but with the help of Demon she poisoned him and kill him. But they knew if that goddess will feel her bond and any harm to her mate she will come and protect him and their daughter. Tartarus plan for that too, his most awaited desire for a power and a heir, he change his face into that angel and went to goddess on that same time when that witch was killing him. Tartarus spend night with goddess they make love goddess was so happy to see her mate after long time she thought her mate miss her so he come to her. But as that angel take his last breath she know something is wrong she ask Tartarus about their daughter but he can't answer. Goddess get angry and call Apollo he appears and caught Tartarus. Goddess went to her mate but she was late that demon already killed him. As he was just going to kill her daughter his mate that witch come from hidding and kill him. Goddess thought it was only demon king's fault so she trust witch queen who also lost her mate same time. She give her daughter to witch queen to raise and went away. She was shattered she can't handle her lose. On the same time she was worried about her daughter too. She tell Apollo to take care of her daughter. He tell her that she'll be good. After some time goddess find out that she was pregnant again but she knows it is Tartarus child she don't want her child to be like Tartarus so she hide in human world and give birth to her other daughter. She was so worried about her young daughter but she find out that her both daughters share a bond. While her elder girl is vicious her younger one is a pure and kind spirit. For save them both she take a decision. She pair them in a strong bond. She told witch queen about that. She don't know that she was back stabber. That witch queen told Tartarus everything but they don't know about his daughter so they try to find her in lots of way. As on same time witch think it's gud to break elder daughter of goddess she cast a spell on her and tell her that she is cursed that she'll kill her mate or her mate will kill her. But witch's plan get fail when Tartarus went to underworld again to plan his revenge and angel's daughter became queen she rule for 3988 years.  "

After this story Artemis stop speaking she was crying and so do I. I knew she was telling me my own story and my parents's story. I look at her for tell me more and she did.

"Anastasia now you know whom I am talking about yes that angel was your father Arariel, and you ... Now you know others too." With that she stop again.

" Who is my mother ...." I ask in a very low tone. And look at in her eyes.

" Who else know this story better than goddess herself." With saying that she look at me and give me a sad smile. I was shocked

" Artemis...  Mother.......

..............,....................

🙂 Hello friends I know it's long wait I am taking long time for updates but I hop it worth.

Keep reading and enjoy....