Her Mate is a Rogue

Natalia's POV

Last night Nasty was so distracted I'm not sure if I tell her about Alezius. I don't know how she will take this news. With sigh I go to her chamber.

"Good morning Nasty, Emma." I wish them both.

"Good morning Alie." They both said on same time.

Nasty looked at me and asked "so Alie you wants to talk to me about something tell me what bothering you. You are looking so tensed and nervous."

" Nasty can I see mother first I have something to ask her." I asked.

" Uuhh.. Alie can we talk first I have something to tell you after that. First you tell me what you wanna talk about." Nasty said hesitantly.

" Nasty, Emma I find my mate.."

"WHAT". They both shout cut me together.

"Uu.. yes  I find my mate." I told them and stop for their reaction.

"Who is he? What is his name? Where he lives? Is he one of us?" They ask all questions together.

" He is a lycan."

" How you met him." Nasty asked.

** Flashback**

" Hey Natalie babe it's new club opening tonight let's go we will have fun. " I am at human realm in high school with my school friends.

" Hey Claire, Josh, Mike ofcourse let's hit the club may be we find some hot guy there. Let me grab my clutch." We all go to club in Mike's Jeep.

There was a big old fashioned door when we entered we greeted by reception with big lobby there are three levels underground is a pub and first and second floors are VIP area with some rooms. We enter in a lift for go to underground. Lift gate open in a fancy pub it was packed. Lot's of people are on dance floor others are at different table in this pub there is a other level of VIP cabins we go to the bar. I have a different feeling when I come here life something big going to happen.

" What drink you want Nat." Mike asked.

"Beer for now." We order our drinks. Claire and Josh took there drink and go to dance floor. I was sitting on a bar stool and enjoying my drink Mike find a sexy girl and went with her. I was so busy in myself when suddenly I feel watched I feel some one watching me. I look around but no one was there I feel my heartbeat increase. I was looking for any unusual thing when my eyes find a deep beautiful set of eyes look direct in my eyes I feel so warm in me. I was so caught in those eyes I don't notice that person move in my direction. He is most hot and sexy guy I ever meet. He come to me and I feel his close proximity give me some unknown tingles and warm sensation.

" Hey beautiful." He extend his hand for me to greet. His deep voice give me weird feeling but in good way.

" Hi" when I touch is hand to greet an electricity run in my body and we get shocked.

" Mate... Mine" his two word put me out from my trance. I look at him and feel all emotions together run in me with unknown desire.

We look at each other for few minutes. No one was talking. He took my hand and lead me to a cabin.

" We need to talk. I wanna know more about you beautiful. By the way my name is Alezius. I own a little business. What about you beautiful." He ask when enter a cabin.

" Hi I am Natalie. You are not human right." I ask without thinking. He look at me surprise and clear his throat.

" So you are too not human. It is good else I have to work hard to explain everything. You are my mate you don't freak out when you feel spark on our touch. So tell me what you are beautiful."

" I am a witch and you?"

" I am a lycan. Alezius Woods son of Maximus Woods."

"  You mean you are son of rogue leader." I ask him shocked and confused that I introduce myself further or not what will he do when he find out my real identity. I was zoned out in my thinking.

" Is there anything bothering you beautiful. Tell me more about you beautiful. As you knw me and my father tell me about you and your family."

" Alezius what if I don't want to be mate to a rogue....." He cut me and growl.

" Nooo you will not reject me I am not rogue my father is I don't have any connections with up coming war I'll join any pack if you want don't reject me please. He plea in end. I feel my heartache on his plea.

" Alezius before we think anything ahead I want you  introduce to my sister. If by any chance she doesn't accept our relationship I'll not accept you. I am sorry but I have some responsibilities." I tell him coldly.

" I am ready to meet anyone let's go meet her. I want you so much you are mine only mine."

We talk little bit more when Natalie mind link me to meet her. I tell him to get ready to meet my sister and take his number and desh out from club.

***Fnd of Flashback***

" My mate name is Alezius Woods."

" Alezius Woods... " Emma try to think. When Nasty suddenly say.

" Sone of Maximus Woods. A rogue."