Anastasia Artemis Pierce

" So you are my mother Artemis ' The Moon Goddess'. After all these years you were in front of me but you never told me that it's you. You never told me that you are with me. You let them do things to me as they please. Elena put a curse on me she make me think I am killing my own mate but you didn't stopped her. Why ? Why don't you tell me sooner? Don't give me that shit that it's for my own good. I can take care of myself. Thanks to you I am strong enough to take care of me and others too. You saw me crying asking you every time to help me. But I was so wrong you were busy saving your other daughter. Do you meet her often or you leave her too like me. "

" Anastasia please listen to me baby. I know it's hard for you. I know you are hurt but I did what I think was right at that time. But I was always with you. Honey when you grown up I saw you become more strong than anyone else even more than me. I knew that you will understand and support me. Honey in life we have to take decision that are so hard but we take them. I'm not asking you to take this so easily but I want you to know now I am here we are together."

" Ha ha ha... Yes mother ofcourse we are together in this time where there is a war to be come and we don't even know if I can win it or not. I don't even know whom against I'm fighting. Who is with me or not. All I know is a messed up prophecy and that I can try to stop. But what if I die. What if who ever is in back kill me before I stop him. Than what mother."

" You called me mother..."

" Oh great in all these you just listened that."

" Ana baby there are lots more thing that you don't know about yourself. That's why I am here. I will help you to know. I will help you to learn and one more thing no one can kill you. You are connected to your sister and you both are undefeatable but for more power you have to accept eachother. If any of you reject other you both will be defeated. As I said you are vicious and she is kind."

" Really mother.... I am daughter of angel and goddess and I am vicious but a daughter of a dark creature and you is a kind soul. Great this is freaking so great."

" Ana dear listen to me. I'm trying to tell you ........."

" No... Mother not now may be later. I have to go somewhere so I'll talk to you later."

"Ana before you go I just want to say don't kill him. He can be helpful in war and he is Natalie's mate. Think before you act."

" Thank you for your advice goddess but I know how to deal with my matters. Good bye Goddess we will meet again."

Emma's POV

Nasty came out furiously and went to Natalie's room.

" Natalie we are going to meet your mate get ready and call him in my office. Emma you too get ready and do as I said. We are leaving in 2 minutes I am heading to portal you two come fast." With that Nasty dash out again. Natalie start sobbing.

" Why are you crying Alie. Don't worry everything will be fine just calm down."

" No Emma don't you see Nasty is so furious what if she don't accept my mating with him. What if she kill him. I should not tell Nasty about him. Now it's too late." Alie blabbing.

"Alie stop it everything will be ok now come on we have to hurry. Nasty is waiting." I said and we both go to south wing's tower. Nasty was talking on a phone to her secretary in human world.

" Jenny do as say if you can't  find a new job. I'm not paying you for your helplessness. I want that office empty in 2 minutes. And you bring all files in my cabin. I don't want anyone there only my personal security. You too leave all files there and wait for a person name Alezius Woods. Take him to conference room and wait for me. I am coming you have 2 minutes so hurry." She cut the call and dial other number. " Shadow in my office now secure all area I am coming." She cut and look at us with a evil smile in her eyes.

" Shadow... No no no please Nasty no." Alie shout. I look at her in questioning eyes.

" Shadow...... But why?"

She smiled and enter in portal.