Dark Soul (Part 2)

"Mother tell me what is this. Why you said that. "

"Annastisa dear calm down please. We will tell you everything. Please come here sit down and listen."

"Mother don't you try to calm me I'm out off my mind right now tell me everything. I don't want part of truth I want full truth a whole past or story anything. "

" My queen please listen to your mother come we will tell you everything now. " Shadow said in very calm tone. I went to couch and sit there and ask my mother to tell me.

"Ann my sweet child there is something we don't tell you about your past and birth please listen. You know that when I was pregnant Tartarus wants to kill you he was tring so hard to reach me. We ask your grandmother for help so she send me to human world with Shadow. On that time Shadow was there with his mate in human form his wife also was pregnant so we both get along very well but on that day we both went to labour on same time. We were helping each other Shadow was alone there to help us we can't call any one because it will blow our cover your grandmother was coming but she get late. Shadow's wife help me first I give birth to you. She clean you up when we were getting ready for her delivery Tartarus attack, some how he find us. Shadow went out to fight with him but he come with so much power. He come in the room where we were, Shadow's wife was in half way through give birth, her daughter was half out when Tartarus attack Grace push me aside and take full blow on herself but before any one understands what was happening a bright light and dark cloud fill the room Grace was surrounded with light that was directed to you, in there a little girl soul flot to you and went into you."

" Woha...... Wait what do you mean a soul get into me how it could be possible." I cut her and ask.

" Ann we don't know how a infant did that but that was a miracle. After that a cloud that was surrounding Tartarus and me went in to you like you suck it with that a big part of Tartarus power went into you on that point first time we saw a thing in Tartarus eyes that we never saw before 'Fear'. He vanish into air but your full body become dark every blood vein was visible. We can't touch you only your breath moment tells us that you are alive after few hour you become normal and I can touch you but you were not my lil angel any more you are full of dark energy. When your grandmother come we tell here everything she try to see in you but there was no light in you your soul was dark. After that we buried Grace and Shadow went back to hell."

" Wait so that means Shadow's daughter's soul is in me that's why he is so protective to me and love me like father. And how you are so sure that my soul is dark. Is something happens? Did I do something? " I ask Her.

" No Ann Shadow's daughter's soul is not in you any more few years ago you transfer that in someone else's body to save that person." Mother told me.

"Who is that person? Do I know her or him? And if it's true than why Shadow is not with his daughter.
" I ask eagerly.

" Ann it's kind of complicated. First listen me fully than we tell you." I nod to her to continue.

" When you were lil kid Hades love to play with you he take you to hell often one day you were playing with him in hell you demand him to step down to his throne. He did as you said but on same time you run to the throne and sit on that like a true queen Hades get panicked because no one can get near to throne but when he saw you sitting on that he get confused but happy and proud to he is so found of you. You tell him to kneel and bow in front of you and he did that happily. You both were playing all his servants were so shocked to see that but they also kneel too. On the same time Tartarus and demon king with his son comes to meet Hades, when you saw them you demand them too to kneel and bow. Tartarus was so scared of you so he did that. Demon king also did but his son refused your demand and told you to step down. Hades was talking to king when you both were bickering on each other. He was so worried that something bad will happen to you if you sit there but you were not listening him your anger was rising. Tartarus was looking at you both and he get that you both were mates. He came to you and fuel your anger by saying that you should punish little demon prince for disobeying you. You get out of that throne and attack prince Ryan you killed him with your every attack his soul come out of him in pieces it was like you are tearing his soul when he die you feel dizzy and sit on ground Hades and demon king come back and when they saw the saw you both demon king ask Hades for justice while they were talking Tartarus stole Ryan's heart and get out from the room. You got sick so Hades send you back but when he get know that you kill your own mate he give you punishment and that is your curse you will kill your mate in every life of his till you get all of is soul together after that you will get you true mate back." she pause.

" So this means all mates I killed were part of my mate's soul than where is his all part now is? " I ask.

" Ann that the complication that we were talking about when you put Shadow's daughter's soul in that person you put your mates soul into them too. We are not sure yet but it seems like this. But this is not only the thing if that person die or hurt there is one more person who could be your mate. Even he is your mate right now if you mated to him he will be your mate forever. " they said and looked at me worriedly .

" Tell me who are they both. Now. ..... " before we continue Mark come into room.

" My Queen we find the traitor. He is after some human girl you tell him to find. Please hurry. " Mark said in one breath. I get up immediately .

" Who is the traitor? Tell me now. "

" Queen he is uuh.... Can we ask lycon queen to be here too. It's kind of difficult. " He ask scared.

" Em in Mother's chamber now." I shout in my full volume. She come running .

" Now say who is the traitor." Mark kneel down in Front of Emma and said.

" I'm sorry Queen he is......... "