Punishment

" EMMA!... Jason take Emma to my chamber and take Elena to north chamber with high security. Call Tristan and Natalie to meet her."

" Sure queen. Emma let's go."

" No Jason I want to talk to Nasty you go handle Elena I'll see myself in chamber by self."

" Emma I don't wanna talk now so please leave me alone I am going out I'll be back before celebration. Jason make sure they will be here when I return."

" Where are you going Nasty?"

"Hunt"

Anastasia's POV

After talk with Emma and Jason I come out from castle and dash to forest one thing I know that I have to hunt for tonight else I'll lose control and it will take time for heal too. I run towards border and enter in human world it's evening time in human world. I went in club and start looking for my first hunt for night. I spot a couple that just go out from club I start following them. When they turn to next block I show myself to them. I compile them and make them follow me. As for other peoples we are three friends but if they really know. I took them to near by hotel room first I drink from the boy than I moved to girl till I  satisfied but not more to kill them. After that I go back to castle. I go direct to my chamber

"Jason is coming soon. Nass don't worry I'll be fine you know that but please shut the bond you know I don't want you to get hurt please Ness listen to me for once." Emma said pleading. On the time I heard a knock on door.

" Come in Jason now you two spend some time. Jason in my tower arrange her punishment not any where else and call me when everything is ready." I call Jason and come out from my bedroom.

I went to my study and prepare the potion for her that she will need after that. After almost half an hour later Jason call me. Now it is time to start celebration.

I come up to the tower and see the crowded  field of castle everyone are present there. I went to my thron and signal Mark to start event.

"Good evening people of Moon's Land we all gathered here for our beloved queen's birthday celebration. It is our pleasure to have a queen like Anastasia Pierce for 3800 years I still remember the very first day of her crown queen she was same loving and kind as she is now some time she take cruel decisions, some time she do act merciless but we all know she also work for our benefits she is powerful queen that's why we are safe here else we all know  that we can't be survived  in last battle. We witnessed lot's of punishment before but this punishment today tell us in court of queen everyone are equal.  Today queen punish her knight and dear friend for her disrespectful act towards court it was a mistake but queen didn't hesitate to judge her act we all know how great person Emma is  but as per rules of court we are witnessing this hurtful thing. Now queen will punish her and after that we will start celebration. May Emma will heal soon." Mark finish his speech and sit on his place.

"Amen" all crowd pray together.

"Dear people of Moon's Land I am so greatful  to have you as my family. Yes I am merciless and cruel but I have to be like this I can't show weakness because we don't know which enemy will take advantage of that. About this punishment as I say you all are my family  I will never take side of any culprit. It hurt me everytime when I Punish anyone and this time this is my dear friend is here but for my you all are equally dear for me. After this punishment I anounce the celebration begin." I address my people and go to the platform where Emma was tied up. I take lash in my hand it was cotted with wolfsbane and I know it will hurt her more but as I always do I'll take her half pain on me.

Before I start everyone go out from tower and join the others I only allowed Jason to be present there out of my chamber's gate. I started Emma's punishment with every lash I can hear some gasp I feel pain of Emma coz of our bond before punishment start Emma shut everyone out from her mind her own clan can't feel her pain not even her beta and mate Jason. But I can feel that coz she can't shut me out. When we were in the half of punishment blood start dripping from my back I can feel that but no one can see that coz of my black leather outfit.

" Nass please suth yourself out please don't take this on you. Nasty don't punish yourself." Emma said in whisper I can hear her pain in that.

After her punishment I fly the light to moon and with this celebration  started. I go to my chamber and call Jason in he come in instant to me. He get confused to see me he doesn't understand what is happening to me but I ignored him.

" Jason take this potion and this blood and give this to Emma immediately and please take care of her she will be ok in few hours don't worry. Jason tell my gaurd that I don't want any disturbance for night. You too don't take Emma out put her in her old room here." I gave him potion and my blood and go to my bedroom and lock the door from inside. Now I'll wait for my body to heal I have to face Elena tomorrow.

.,.............................

This is hell of a long chapter. I knw it's not too gud bt it's my story so plz read wat I think.  And in advance language lovers i m sorry bt English is nt my cup of tea so till this book complete plz tolerate this than I ll edit it.

Plz vote n more than vote plz comment.  Hv fun reading if nt this than other bt keep reading coz writers do hard wrk.😘😘😘