Part One

Disclaimer I don't own vampire diaries.
Set when Damon opens the coffins in season 3 episode 13.
Damon's POV
" This town just keeps getting worse" I think as me and Stefan are talking to Klaus. Like seriously what is so great about Mystic Falls, land of the supernatural, home of the idiots? Whatever, it's time to wake up Elijah. Stefan makes a diversion and its now time to go. I quickly excuse myself and go to the room where the coffins are in. But just when I think things are going to get easier, I'm faced with a difficult decision. All the coffins are here so why not open them all. "Oh, this is a bad idea." I thought smirking to myself.
15 minutes later
After opening most of the coffins, I stopped for a moment after seeing a familiar face. It's no other than Kol Daniels or I guess it's Mikaelson. "You know I shouldn't be surprised." Me and him meet during the 70's at a bar and hit it of. We were together for 2 years. I thought maybe he could be the one to help me get over Katherine, until I woke up one morning and he was gone. No card, no explanation, just up and gone like the wind. Afterwards I just got wrapped into the plan of freeing Katherine, and eventually forgot about him."I am so going to regret this." I think as I grasp the dagger sticking out of his chest and this time without hesitating, yanked it out. After a couple of minutes he starts to wake and I see the gray veins disappear. " This could make things interesting", I think as I promptly make my way back to the room Stefan and Klaus were in, with a hoard of angry individuals behind me. The look on Klaus's face when he sees is siblings is priceless. "This is gonna be fun".

Hi thanks for reading this. This is my first time ever writing and I think it's gonna be great!! Well, we'll find out next how this will turn out, and please comment on this. Goodbye my lovelies and check in to see when I next update.