Part Fifteen

Damon's POV
Honestly this is starting to get boring.
Currently I'm at a bar in the middle of fucking nowhere and surprise surprise, I killed everyone. I mean there's one left but she won't be alive for long. She kinda looks like Elena, but has judgey's (Bonnie's) eyes. Currently she's begging me not to kill her while she also tells me how much of a monster I am. I don't even feel like drinking from her I just rip her heart out and go to my car. Believe it or not, I've been careful not to do leave to much evidence behind. I open the trunk and grab the several gallons of gasoline I have stored in there. I soon start emptying the gas cans.
"This is so fucking boring." I think while I spreading it around.
Using my enhanced senses, I hear a set of footsteps coming and a wonderful idea. I walk out of the bar and start approaching the the person. When I see him I'm honestly not impressed. I mean this guys is hot as fuck and if I were single (am I, I mean me an Kol aren't doing so well) I would have totally would have had some under the sheets fun with him, but he wreaks of Alcohol and is drunkenly is scrolling through tinder. I can't tell that this is not something he does very often, he kinda reminds me of Jeremy.
"Woah, who are you and why are you covered in blood." He says slowly backing away as if I'm going to let him get away.
I run up to him and compel him to calm down and to not move. He of course listened and I decided to have some fun with him.
"What's your name?" I ask
"Christian Brown" he replied.
"What are you doing all the way out here?" I ask.
"I was supposed to meet with a date here." Alec says.
"What's your sexual orientation?" I ask
"I'm bisexual" he says shaking.
"Do you think your a good person?" I ask
"No" he whispers softly.
"Now for the fun part" I think.
"Tell me Christian, what's the worst thing you've ever done?" I say, interested in knowing all the dark things this boy has done.
"I-I a" Christian stutters as he tries to resist the compulsion.
"Oh don't do that, just tell me." I say looking straight in his eyes.
"I sold drugs in high school to help my sister pay for med school." He says and I can see his eyes start tearing up.
"That's it? No outed a kid at school? No bullied a girl to suicide? How boring. But you know what you just might be useful." I start thinking of all the horrible things I can make him do. Maybe I could make him into one if the worst vampires ever created, like Katherine level bad. And if he turns out to be boring, I could use him to guilt the Scooby-Doo Gang. Well I think I made my decision. I grab some gloves and hand them to Christian.
"Christian, I want you to put these gloves on, empty the gas tanks in the bar, and blow up the bar. After you do that I want you to come back here to me. Do you understand?" I ask.
"Yes sir." He says in a monotone voice.
Sir? Oh yeah I guess the kid doesn't know my name. He starts to get to work but I honestly start to get bored of just watching him. I go into the bar, grab the nicest bottle of bourbon, and start to scroll through my phone.

Stefan: Brother, you have to stop this. How many people have to die before you've had enough?
Typical boring Stefan

Elena: Where are you Damon? I know you don't wanna do this. Don't erase the amazing man I've come to know over the cure. If you can't do it for me, do it for Kol.
Wow that was not what I was expecting from her. It almost made me feel something.....almost.

Bonnie: Damon I swear to god, if you keep doing this I will find a way to take you out.
And there goes all hints of a feeling

Caroline: We're going to find you and bring back the vampire gigolo we all know and hate until then stay strong and don't be stupid :) also my mom says to come back to us in one piece.

Kol: Damon, please come back to me. I miss you.

I here a knock on my window and it's Christian telling me that's he's done. He also ask why I'm crying and that's when I feel wetness on my cheek. I start to feel all the things I'd been blocking out. I start trying to focus on blocking out the feeling. After a minute I'm back to being an unfeeling asshole. I pull a box of matches out and finish the job of setting the bar, and the patrons inside, on fire.
I then walk to Christian who was sitting by the car obediently. "What are you going to go to me, Sir?" He says obviously scared of the monster who did that to all those people in the bar.
"It's Damon by the way and I'm going to make your life better." I say as I bite down into my wrist. Before Christian could even respond, I have my wrist to his mouth and after he takes a reluctant swallow, I snap his neck. His body falls limp in my arms and I carry him back to my car and shove him in the passenger seat. Christians lucky that I've made a couple of extra daylight rings made since that time Stefan locked me in the cellar without one. I quickly slip one of them on his finger and then make my way to drivers seat. As I start driving off and see the raging fire from the bar, I smirk as I think "Things are about to get interesting fast."