Part Two

Set were we left off in the last chapter.

Well while they have there precious family reunion, Stefan and I make our leave. He hasn't talk to me sense he saw them all. It turns out "Saint Stefan" wasn't to happy about me opening all the coffins.
"Damon do you know how dangerous that was?" He asked while driving home.
"Well we could always use a helping hand" I say, "and think about it, four originals against one hybrid, there's no way we could have lost".
"Well what made you think they wouldn't just betray us?"
"Klaus locked them up for hundreds off years. I'm pretty sure there first thought was to go and kick his undead ass." Stefan finally pulls into the driveway.
"Well what if~"
"Stefan it happened, we won, so get over it." I say while walking into the boarding house. I head straight to my bathroom to take a shower. While undressing, I start to think about Kol. How he lied to me, how he used me and eventually left me. I should have known that he was bad for me after we first met, but I let his charm get me. A small smile comes to my face when I remember when we first met.

~~Flashback~~
It was 1977, and I was living in New York. I was having fun enjoying my wild life full of parties and feeding off of people. I had my humanity switch off and I might have been feeding on the locals. A Guy, before he became my meal, asked if I was the Son of Sam. I think the " That Son of Sam wishes he was me" but I just reply, "Son of Giuseppe, but close enough". I was friends with this guy named Will. He was another vampire who ran a bar. We had an arrangement he let me feed on the people there, in exchange, I stole his victim's ID's for him. It was all going perfectly until I met Kol Daniels/ Mikaelson. I was at the bar getting a drink when a man came up to me. He was looked a little young to be in here but I shook it off. I was finishing off my drink and then I heard him speak.
"Would you care to dance mate." His accent was thick. " You just looked lonely and I thought I could come and help." He said while winking. After talking for a while, I discovered that Kol is an old vampire and is from an old, long forgotten town. He asked me some questions and then a devilish thought came into my head. I drag him by his arm and say "I think I'll take you up on the dance" while winking at him. So after a night of drinking and dancing he drops me of at my apartment. He grabs my hand, places a soft kiss on it, and whispers so low into my ear that even with my supernatural hearing I could barely understand the words he says, " Goodnight Darling and I hope I can see you again soon." And with that he vanished from my sight, and left me to ponder these new thoughts and feelings. It then came to me that my emotions were on, and try as I might to turn them off again, I just couldn't. I then sighed, changed into a pair of sweatpants, and went to bed. I soon fell into a deep slumber with dreams full Kol.
~~End of Flashback~~
After I realized that I had been standing in the bathroom for nearly 15 minuets, I decided to go in my room and sleep. That is until I saw someone standing in my bedroom. When they turned around I knew exactly who it was. So I then ask "What are you doing here?"

Ooooh cliffhanger, I wonder who it is. Well you'll find out next week. I've decided that I'll post every Saturday. Until then my lovelies, comment on this chapter and tell me what you think, and also who you think is in Damon's Bedroom. Bye.