Part Ten

Damon's Pov
I just finished packing my bag, when I was realized I was really hungry. I thought about going downstairs to the basement and getting a blood bag, but then I thought "I don't want that crap, i want something straight from the vein". So I put on my jacket and keys and start heading to the door. On my way out, I passed Stefan in the living room.

"Where are you going?" He said looking up from writing in his journal.

"Just going out for a drink baby bro." I said, while unlocking the door.

I stepped onto the porch and felt cool night air on my face, while walking to my car. The drive to the Mystic Grill was quiet but I didn't mind, all I could think about was how good it would feel to get some blood into me. I finally made it to the grill and got a seat at he bar. I looked at was deciding if I want Asian fusion, Mexican, or some good old american comfort food. I was about to go with the guy at the pool table until I felt someone take the seat next to me. I turn around and I'm greeted by none other than Kol.

"Darling can we talk?" he said as he looked at me not making eye contact.

"Maybe later I say" while keeping my eye on my future dinner. I see him put on his jacket and walk out the exit. I get up from my seat and follow him outside of the door. Right as he was opening the car door I grab him by shoulder and throw him against the wall.

I compel him to not make a single sound as I bit his neck. The blood rushing to my mouth was an exhilarating feeling. As i continued drinking I heard is heart beat get slower and slower. I was about to finish him off when I was pushed on the ground by Kol.

"What the bloody hell are you doing? He ask while feeding the unconscious man is blood.

"Just getting a drink" I say bored while picking myself up.

"You almost killed him" he says in an alarmed tone

"That was kind of the point. And since when do you care about human life? I say.

"Darling what is wrong with you? Is this about the fight?" he says.

"Honestly I really don't care about that stupid fight. Now I'm gonna go. You know, things to do, people to kill." I say while walking to my car.

"You think I'm just gonna let you just walk away after this?" he says while walking in front of me.

"You don't have a choice" I say while snapping is neck. I felt a little bit of guilt but i pushed it down with the rest of my emotions. "Oh well he shouldn't have got in my way" I think as I drove away.