Part Fourteen

Kol's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of discord. What the hell is going on? I look around the room and notice my siblings fighting with Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Caroline, and Alaric. They must have noticed that I woke up because I was soon swarmed with questions. 

"What the hell happened to you? We found you last night, outside the mystic grill, with a broken neck. Were you attacked? By who?"

"One at a time please my head is still swimming.

1. I got my neck snapped outside the grill

2. Yes

3. And Damon

"Wait what do you mean Damon attacked you, I know you two are fighting, but Damon would never hurt you," Stefan said, voice full of disbelief.

"That's what I thought until I had to rip him off of some random guy at the bar, and when I asked him what was wrong, he snapped my neck," I say.

"I would think he was compelled, but now that he's an original, he can't be," Caroline said, clearly confused. 

"You don't think he's going off the rails again, do you? We could barely contain him as a normal vampire but as an original, he could rip us apart." Elena says clearly scared. 

"Kol thinks clearly, did Damon say anything unusual? Anything that could help us?" Elijah said in his normally calm voice while comforting Elena. Stefan clearly is angry about. I'll have to ask later. 

I remembered what Damon said last night.

"Honestly, I really don't care about that stupid fight."  He didn't. He wouldn't do this over a simple fight. But the way he looked that night, its the only explanation. 

"What's the only explanation?" Klaus asks slowly getting angry.

"He turned it off," I say so quietly that if we weren't vampires they would not have heard me.

"He what???" Bonnie screeched.

"He turned it off" I yelled back. 

"This is bad," Caroline Says.

"Guys I think we have even more to worry about, Damon has the white oak stake. He could end us all if he wanted to." Rebekah said.

"Then we end him first," Klaus said.

"I'm not going to let you kill my brother," Stefan says puffing out his chest, trying to look intimidating. Honestly, this guy is a puppy. 

"It's not like we can kill him anyway," Alaric said trying to dissolve this situation. "He was made by Esther's new immortality spell even if we wanted to, which we don't, we couldn't." 

"So in simple words, were helpless against Damon?" Elena says. This time she hid in Stefan's chest. What the bloody hell is going on here? Is she with Elijah or Stefan? I swear to God if another love triangle starts I'm burning this town down to the ground and moving to Puerto Rico.

"Bonnie, can you please find him?" I ask looking at the beautiful young witch.

"Yeah, but what's your plan when you find him?" She asked skepticism in her voice.

I was about to answer her question but Caroline beat me to it. "Guys look at the tv." She worriedly says. When I look at the tv I'm met with a scary image.

"17 dead bodies were found in an abandoned foreclosed house. No suspects have been discovered yet. Please call if you have any information that might be useful." 

"You don't think it was him, do you?" Elena asks staring at the tv.

"Who the hell else would it be?" Rebekah yells back.

I feel like I'm going to throw up. I quickly excuse myself and go to Damon's bedroom. As I sat on his bed I thought "What is he planning? What is he going to do? Please Just Please Don't Do Something Stupid."