Part Six

"Well this is awkward" I say while the room is in complete silence. Is momentary because soon the entire room is yelling. I. Ignoring them and I then look to see Kol. I can't make out what he's feeling from his face so I grab his arm and vamp speed him to my room.
"Kol we need to talk." I say.
"Ok, then talk."he says.
"Kol I'm sorry. When you said that I wasn't prepared. I'm used to being the second choice. Elena's, my father's, Katherine's, I just wasn't ready so I ran. But Kol all I want is to be with you. For so long I wanted you next to me. I was devastated the day you left, and I know now that was to protect. So Kol Mikaelson I love you, and want to be with you. That's all I want. So what do you say?"
"Are you going to kill my siblings?" He says not looking up at me.
"No Kol I'm done, done with trying to get revenge on your siblings, I'm done giving my brother an eternity of misery. Right now I going to be focusing on  me and you."
He finally looks up at me with a huge smile, and says "Yes"
"Yes?" I say confused.
"I wanna try Damon. I wanna be with you." He says that and I let go of the breath I didn't even know I was holding. He then grabs the back of my neck and kisses me. In that moment I was the happiest man in the world.