Part Four

~~No one's POV~~

Now it's just Kol and Damon alone on the balcony.
"Why did you do this?" Damon asked.
"Do what" Kol ask, confused at Damon.
"This," Damon asks, waving his hands around. "Why did you lie about who you were? Why did you leave without giving so much as even a note? Why are you even here? Give me some damn answers!" He says breathless from yelling.
"Well maybe if you would stop yelling and let me explain, I could give you some!" Kol yells back at Damon.
"Then start talking" Damon says while quieting his tone and looking at Kol, desperate for an explanation.

~~Kol's POV~~
"Ok, where do begin?" I say, while sitting down. I pat the seat next to me inviting him to sit down.
"How about at the beginning?" Damon says sitting down next to me. I honestly was surprised when he did. I then start telling my story.
"In the beginning we were a happy family of witches who traveled to the new world.Well, it started when my brother died. He was attacked and killed by werewolves. My mother soon became fearful that another one of us would get hurt. She then created a spell that would make us superior to werewolves in speed, strength, it gave us fangs of our own, and heightened senses. I didn't like being a vampire at first and hated the I lost my magic, but I eventually grew to love it.We were unstoppable. But soon it all came crumbling. We were told Mikael killed are mother and that he was going to hunt and kill us with the one thing that could, The White Oak Stake. We soon fled to different parts of the world. Europe, Spain, France and Klaus would dagger us if we misbehaved. I disobeyed Klaus some time in the 20's and he daggered me.Then one day, my brother Elijah, undaggered me and sent me on a train to a place called New York. It was the 1970's and I was unfamiliar to the time. So I spent some time familiarizing myself with the times. I soon met you at a bar." I stop for a second and look at Damon. He then grabs my hand reassuringly and told me to continue. "I saw you and realized you were a vampire and introduced myself to you. At first I though you were an arse but you proved me wrong. You showed me what love felt like and I grew to fancy you." Damon started blushing and I continued. " Well it turns out Klaus wasn't ok that Elijah undaggered me, and was hunting me. He was going to attack you Damon and I refused to let you get hurt. So I did what was best and left. Darling you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I just want to tell you that even though you hate me now, I will wait however long it takes to get you back. Because Damon Salvatore, I love you.