5 - All we know is falling apart.

May

INGREDIENTS : Northern-style Chorizo

8 kilos pork loins

2 kilos pork head or scraps

1 kilo chiles anchos

60 grams cumin

60 grams oregano

30 grams peppers

6 grams cloves

2 cups garlic

2 liters apple vinegar

1/4 kilo salt

Roberto's POV

WAHHH!

Tita's POV

Goodbye Roberto, I'll miss you, so very much.

What am I going to do now? With Roberto and Pedro gone, it's like my heart being ripped away.

For every passing moment of knowing the ones I love so dearly are inching away from me, it feels like the walls are closing in and the air is becoming harder to breathe. This situation is so hard for me to the point where I don't feel like doing anything, but I know that Mama Elena won't allow it. Deep down I feel like she's secretly pleased at the fact that my happiness is gone and thinks that I will follow that stupid tradition. In reality, I will never in a million years choose to chain myself to death and live that way for eternity just to please Mama.

Distance is an enormous barrier. It's a wall that tends to tear your heart apart, piece by piece until they are just a pile of waste. Separation, for me, is unbearable. If there is something that I really hate with all my life, it would be distance between the person I love, especially if someone is creating that distance to tear us apart.

This is nothing but a cruelty act, leaving behind reminders of a little family that was never even mine to begin with. His fingerprints are etched into my skin. His giggles are playing like a broken record. The space he once filled is now empty again.

I miss them so much, I-

.

.

.

The news came in. Roberto is dead.

I'm done.

Titaxxlove has logged out

Roberto's POV

*silence*