10 - Let the Flames Begin

October

INGREDIENTS: Cream Fitters

1 cup heavy cream

6 eggs

Cinnamon

Syrup

Tita's POV

I confessed everything that I've been holding a lock on to Gertrudis because I know she understands. She's someone I can open up to for I know she wouldn't judge me and give me the best advice.

But that girl, I feel like she did it on purpose. So like I think Gertrudis brought up my maybe-pregnant topic, when Pedro was at hearing distance.

But when I had the talk with Pedro, far from everyone at the ranch, he was...ecstatic. He was so ready and excited at the idea of running away and leaving everything behind. But what about Esperanza? Rosaura? I could never leave or even let Pedro leave his family for something so selfish.
-----------------------------------------

Oh Pedro, my dear sweet Pedro, why are you drunkenly serenading me love songs when Rosaura can most likely hear from a mile away? But you're still cute- oh crap not again. Mama Elena's back, gotta deal with her again.

I'm tired of Mama Elena dictating my life even after death. This is my life and my choice! Me and only me is able to control my decisions, no one else. Not even Mama Elena. Goodbye Mami, rest in peace.

 Goodbye Mami, rest in peace

.

.

But I guess she really wants to punish me by lighting up jealousy matches from Rosaura to cast the flames on Pedro.

Rosaura's POV

PEDRO NO! I have to get to him, I know that he's looking-

.

.

I guess not. Watching Pedro calling for Tita to be by his side instead of me, his wife, kind of hurts but at the same time, humiliating. What would people think? That my husband is unfaithful? Second-guessing if we're actually a married couple?

Pedro will always call for Tita,

not for me.

And she'll always answer.

Morning~

Tita's POV

Gertrudis and her crew just left, and John just came back from America.

What am I going to do?