2 - Breaking News: Godzilla's the Bride

Pedro POV

Are you kidding me right now? I'm gonna be stuck with Rosaura forever! Like this mother Elena, she thinks she can control her daughter's life.

First of all, I was very excited to propose to Tita, like I prepared a speech and everything sweet but of all people, Tita is off limits. So Mama Elena offered Rosaura instead, but that's not who I came for 😥.

But that will never stop me.

And that is why marrying Rosaura is my best option to stay close to Tita. My logic is great. If I can't have Tita right now, I'll find different ways to be in close proximity with her.

Rosaura's POV

February

Bruh, my sister totally hates me.

Tita's POV

How to Ruin a Wedding (unintentionally):

175 grams refined granulated sugar (bring on the diabetes)

300 grams cake flour, sifted three times

17 eggs

Grated peel of one lime

(Optional) add in as much tears as you want and mix 'em well

The day of heartbreak has finally arrived, I've been dreading this moment for weeks now and I don't know what to do. Im ded.

What's awful is that Mama Elena doesn't care about how depressed I've gotten

What's awful is that Mama Elena doesn't care about how depressed I've gotten. Instead, she's making me bake the wedding cake and cook the food. Like dude, can't you see when a girl wants to be alone? At least Nacha knows me best.

Anyways, they better like the cake that Nacha and I baked, like I put my sweat and tears just to make everyone happy. I didn't want to attend the wedding but nooo Mama Elena is forcing me to support my sister who stole my man! It's embarrassing!

But you know what? I'm just gonna pull up my big girl skirt, and go to the wedding to show everyone how unaffected I am.

Few hours later

OMGGGG!! I knew my boo came for meee!!
You know, I thought Pedro was playing with me and wasn't sincere about being in love with me, but he baaadd. The only reason why he married Rosaura is to be with me!

That's right, 1 point for me and 0 points for Rosaura and Mama Elena.

Rosaura's POV

My wedding is ruined! 😤😭

I don't know if Tita did it on purpose, but everything was fine until we ate that poisonous cake. Like, what's in it?! Acid?! Not only did it not go well for my tummy, it made everyone who ate the cake sick! That's so humiliating, ughh.

News reporter POV

Breaking news, flash floods result as psychological dam breaks. Emotional debris may be dislodged, creating hazardous conditions. Please remain indoors.

 Please remain indoors