Please Read!

If you enjoy this story, please check out my other work(s):

Moulin Rouge!

Our Story takes place in Paris, France in the year 1900. Christian, a English poet writes the tale of his love for Satine, a Courtesan and the "Sparkling Diamond" of the world famous Cabaret the Moulin Rouge.

Gorgeous Nightmare

Amy Rose was your typical rebellious teenager. But she had big dreams. She wanted to be a famous Rock Star and was willing to do ANYTHING for her dream to come true. One evening, her and a friend go to a Marilyn Manson concert and meet Marilyn Manson himself. Find out what happens when he offers her a deal that is impossible to refuse.

Truth or Dare

Joey Graceffa, Shane Dawson, and a bunch of their friends meet up for a friendly weekend hangout. But soon after Shane is dared to kiss Joey in a game of truth or dare, Joey begins to have feelings for Shane. But Shane seems to be unaffected by it and goes on as if nothing happened. Will Joey's feelings be returned, or will he have to hide how he feels from Shane to protect their friendship?

Also, I would like to give a shout out to my bff Hailey. She is an amazing writer and is definately way better than I am. I believe she may even have a future career as an author one day so if you would please take a look at her works and follow her and Comment and vote an what-not. It would mean a lot to the both of us! She currently has 2 accounts:

HaileyBlevins13

Elaura97

I also want to give a little shout out to Lexicat001213. She writes some of the best shoey fanfiction ever, so If you're interested in that you should definately check her out. Thanks!

With love,

vampiregurl98 (Abby)