Chapter 3: Group talk

"Then pray Dean I hear Sam say behind me because it is not like he going to come for me."

"Umm.... I will CALL him first Sam."

"You know what I mean Dean!" Sam yells looking at Chuck.

(Speaker) RING!

"Dean?" Cas ask in a tired voice.

"We need you. Me and Sam have news about Gabriel and Raphael." Dean says staring at Sam questioningly.

"Yea....I am on my way." I hear Cas say just as I hang up.

"Library? Anyone?" Sam asks.

"Well of course Sam." I say sarcastically.

Just as we enter the library Cas shows up staring right at Chuck. At first I thought he would never stop staring but he did which was good.

"Hello, Castiel." Chuck or in this case Dad says to him.

"Hello, father." Castiel says questionably.

"What did you two want to tell me and Cas, Dean. Chuck?" Sam says questionably too.

"Oh....Uh....RIGHT! Remember how we thought that God was the only one that could recreate angels or even archangels?" Dean says mainly staring at Cas.

"Yea we all know this Dean, so what are you trying to say?" Sam says.

"Well he is not the only one because he did not recreate them. There is a much more complicated thing that can go and recreate angels and specially archangels. I would go into specifics, but we don't have all entirely." Dean says proudly that he new more then Cas.

"And you know this for certain that he is able to recreate them, that their is a much more complicated thing that can go and recreate angels even archangels?" Cas asks.

"OK OK OK everyone calm down." Chuck says lightly. "We just have to figure out who done it and why they did it to begin with."

"You think Chuck?" Dean says angrily.

"Dean? Calm down." I hear Sam say from the other room.

"HOW SAM, JUST HOW" I say angrily turning to face Sam.

"What the hell got into you Dean!?" Sam says starting to get mad at me. "You know what?" Just go, just leave and blow some steam off and then we'll talk, OK?" Sam says really mad at me.

       Everyone watches as I walk out of the library and down the hall to my bedroom like stalkers. I slam my door close so they know I am really mad and sit on my bed to think. As I was thinking I realized that their is/was no reason to be mad so I get up to go back into the library. Just then my phone rings and hurrying to get to my phone I seen that the number was not one I recognized but I answer it anyways.

Just then someone knocks on my door but I don't answer it.

"Hello?" I say to the phone.

"Hello Dean, oh my sweet Dean." Mary or better yet mom says.

"Mom?" I say "How did you get my number?"

"No reasons, I just want to talk to you." Mary says lightly into the phone.

Right before I said something back Sam opens my door and ask "Who are you talking to?"

(Speaker) Hey mom I say.

"Yes? What is it." Mary says worried know.

"Sam's here and you are on speaker." Dean says staring at Sam for his reply.

Just then the phone went out and so did the power. "What the hell?" Me and Sam say at the same time.

        Me and Sam had the same reaction to run out the door and check the rest of the bunker. "I will take the right!" SAM you take the left."

       I make it halfway to the end of the hall going right and that's when I see Lucifer smiling at me at a distance.

"LUCIFER! What the hell!" I yell.

"DEAN!" Lucifer says turning his head. "How are you?"

"Thought you made peace with everyone?" I say sarcastically.

         He seems to have pick up on my sarcasm because he starts to laugh at me just then. "Only with father (God)." Lucifer says lightly.

"What do you want?" I ask angrily.

       Just then we both hear a noise and so by the time I turn around from the direction of the noise Lucifer is gone. "Son of a bitch!" I yell out into the sky.

       I make my way back to the library just to see that Chuck and Castiel have never left but are talking to each other. They both turn their heads when they hear me walk in. Soon after me Sam walks in from the other side and asks "find anything Dean?"

"Nope, how about you Sam?" I say back.