Chapter 12: The time it starts to happen

"Amara your not explaining why!” I say already tired of listening to her.

“Why? If you don't like what I say that's to bad, just know that what I am doing is going to hurt you Dean, Sam, Castiel, even Lucifer and my brother. Then after awhile you will all die one by one or maybe I will teach you all how I felt and trap you in that mark. I haven't decided yet but you will find out eventually. Until then good luck suffering and solving boys.” Amara says then her and the two dum Archangels leave.

“Suffering and solving? Do one of you guys know what she's talking about?” Sam asks after a few seconds of silence.

“No…” me and Cas say at the same time.

“Well let's get going and figure this out later, OK?” Sam says walking to the door of the warehouse.

“Your right Sammy, let's go Cas!” I say walking towards Sam.

...BACK HOME SOMETIME LATER

Back home (the bunker) I wake up to my phone going off. As I look at the caller ID I become confused on why another Hunter would call me unless it's for a job.

“Hello this is Dean Winchester, can I ask who you are?” I say tired still.

“Hello Winchester I am Jack, we worked a case together a few months back remember?”

“Oh… Jack hey what can I help you with?”

“It's about that friend you said that can help me on hunts Alex.”

“Alex yhea I rember her, she's OK right?” I ask alarmed now.

“Well if you call being stabbed to death in her own home OK then yhea she's OK.”

“WHAT!? Did you see it or get a call?” I ask screaming now.

“Well I can show you and your brother if you come down to Florida.”

“Give me an address and we will be down their to take a look.”

“OK just let me know when you guys get here.”

“Bye.” I say walking out of my room to Sam's.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK. “SAM OPEN UP!” I yell

“WHAT!?” Sam yells opening his door.

“Do you remember Alex? That hunter chick we recommend to Jack.”

“Yea of course, she thanked us like a million times.” Sam says rolling his eyes.

“Well... she's dead” I say looking down at the ground.

"How?”

“I don't know, Jack called me and gave me the news.”

“Oh, what do you think could have killed her?”

“I don't know, she's a hunter, she should have killed it before it killed her.”

“Your right so where are we going?”

“Florida…”