Chapter 7: The truth comes out

...BACK AT THE BUNKER

Lucifer was sitting in my set. Sam right next to him with Cas sitting across from them both. Chuck was leaning up against the wall to my left and Crowley was on my other side. No one was talking of fear of beginning a argument.

"Are we just going to stand/sit here all night?" Sam asks no one in particular.

"I don't know about you guys but me and Dean were on a case and if no one is giving an answer about the souls going missing then I will like to get back to my case." I hear Sam say just then.

Just then Lucifer shifts around to lean on the other shoulder. "Their is one person I think could do it." He says staring at Sam. "No one has mentioned her yet."

He heaves out a sigh and says "AMARA!? Ring a bell?"

Cas stands up saying "NO, SHE'S IN HEAVEN!"

"Are you sure about that Castiel?" Lucifer taunted.

"I just seen her before I left heaven Lucifer!" Cas says angrily.

I walk over to Chuck and ask "Could it be her?"

"I don't know but it is a good thought." Chuck says moving over to his two son's.

Before I could stop myself I turn to face Chuck and say "hey when you are done can I speak to you alone? Please."

"Of course you can Dean." He says and walks off you Lucifer and Cas.

Lucifer turns his attention to his father once he is near and says "it is Amara, I just know it, she wants to take revenge on you father for what you have done to her in the past and the Winchester's for helping you two years ago."

Cas shifts his weight and says "No, it can't be Amara Lucifer!"

"How do you know!?" He shoots back.

"BECAUSE I SEEN HER BEFORE I LEFT HEAVEN!." Cas yelled again in Lucifer's face.

Chuck is silent till Lucifer was about to say something, "Castiel he could be right and if he is right then she is after all of us, even your brother."

"I am right about this father, believe me or not but I told you all." Lucifer taunted then disappears.

Chuck heaves a sigh and goes back over to me. I then drag him done a hall and say "I seen her."

Chuck is silent like he is trying to know who the her is. He then looks up at me and says "Amara?"

"Yep that's her." I say a little irritated.

"But why? Did you tell Sam?" Chuck asks way to fast.

"Wow, umm...No I never told Sam and I don't know why because Sam called and she vanished." I say with a big sigh like I am tired.

Chuck stares at me with doubt and then sighs saying "OK, we'll get some rest and same for your brother."

"We will and please don't tell him please." I beg which barely ever happens.

"I won't Dean, you have my word." Chuck says before he disappears.